TT NorthEast Rally 2013 Details

Hi everybody. I just want to ask you all for prayers for Jim again this week. He is facing more heart surgery. I'm just asking for prayers from anyone I can. This is the thread for our Rally so I don't want to fill it up with messages, just asking for a simple prayer for him this week please.
Thank you to all my Trike Talk NE Rally friends~Joanne & Jim

Prayers up from me and Marge Joanne. Tell Jim all his TrikeTalk family is praying for him!

Just looking quickly at the breakfast area, looks like the size of a one car garage. There are about 8 tables 4 people to a table. If everyone wanted to sit it is just about big enough . A few standing there is plenty of room . I hope we fill it. If it is not big enough we will find room .

Any of you newbies from the new England area or any one that finds this posting, please come, the more the merrier. We'll do our best to not disappoint you. You ct. newbies, even if you don't plan to stay at the hotel, and plan to ride over every day, state that when signing up at registration page so that we are aware of that.

Last edited:
I am having a hard time getting info on who has booked a room and who has not . I called the motel and they are not allowed to give out guest names. We have 30 people reg as of today . I know at least 4 are not staying there ( me I live 2 miles away and one other is camping. )
I do not know any easy way to get this info unless it is from the people themselfs. If I have to set aside a few more discounted rooms I can. I just do not know at this time if we are running out.
I can set up a page where you can copy the list and paste it to a new page and add your name. I would rather wait a week or so and make it a T shirt size and room booked list page. Shirts are going to be available again this year. $10.50 for S,M,or L. The 2 X are going to be $12.50. Just waiting for the committee to decide on the color and print.

Update on Jim: His heart seems to have healed itself. His original surgery was postponed for 2 weeks due to a cold. Yesterday he went in to be admitted and his heart is doing so well that surgery has been cancelled altogether! I truly believe that the power of my friends prayers (and especially my TT friends) have helped his heart heal. I am eternally grateful to everyone. We can't wait to see the TT gang at Americade and the NE Rally.
May you and your families always be as blessed as we have been.
Love, Joanne & Jim

Update on Jim: His heart seems to have healed itself. His original surgery was postponed for 2 weeks due to a cold. Yesterday he went in to be admitted and his heart is doing so well that surgery has been cancelled altogether! I truly believe that the power of my friends prayers (and especially my TT friends) have helped his heart heal. I am eternally grateful to everyone. We can't wait to see the TT gang at Americade and the NE Rally.
Love, Joanne & Jim

FANTASTIC NEWS...!!!!!...pepper pepper pepper

I am having a hard time getting info on who has booked a room and who has not . I called the motel and they are not allowed to give out guest names. We have 30 people reg as of today . I know at least 4 are not staying there ( me I live 2 miles away and one other is camping. )
I do not know any easy way to get this info unless it is from the people themselfs. If I have to set aside a few more discounted rooms I can. I just do not know at this time if we are running out.
I can set up a page where you can copy the list and paste it to a new page and add your name. I would rather wait a week or so and make it a T shirt size and room booked list page. Shirts are going to be available again this year. $10.50 for S,M,or L. The 2 X are going to be $12.50. Just waiting for the committee to decide on the color and print.
Works been so insane for last couple months. Finally just got around to booking room today. Didn't ask how many are left. Maybe next person booking could and let John know.:qpnmt:

Love, Joanne & Jim

pepperpepperpepperWoo Hoo!!!! That is awesome!!! pepperpepperpepper

Works been so insane for last couple months. Finally just got around to booking room today. Didn't ask how many are left. Maybe next person booking could and let John know.:qpnmt:

Work must be insane - - you couldn't even remember that you already registered, waaay back in December? ;)

Hey Mr. BB - let me know if you have two rooms by mistake. I didn't do the "room thing" yet, so, if need be, we can change it over to me - if that's of any help. :Shrug:

Bozo I checked you are only registered at the motel once
I stopped and got the list of people that have reserved rooms
We have 5 rooms left
3 people are reg from Thurs thru Sat.

Bozo I checked you are only registered at the motel once
I stopped and got the list of people that have reserved rooms
We have 5 rooms left
3 people are reg from Thurs thru Sat.
Thanks John.I'm suprised they didn't send me email confirmation since I have their Choice Privileges hotel chain card. Looking forward to rally. No other real triking plans for summer. Did get out on 1st T-shirt riding day Monday. Took the day off to recover from Wrestlemania. And no, I wasn't in the ring.:qpnmt:

I am with you Leo, a good prime rib is great. Leo, when are you coming in? I was thinking of coming Thursday so we can be up for prime rib Thursday night, or BBQ at the place John said was good. Hey, as long as the food is good, I am game for anything.
I wonder how many are coming Thursday?
John (2)
Rosy (2)
Jonesy (1)
Is this correct so far?
See you soon.

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

Changed our motel reservation. We will be arriving Thursday evening. See you soon!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png