TT NorthEast Rally 2013 Details

I just thought of this .. People comming to the. NE TT RALLY . Conn is a no helmet state. Soo when you ride here to go to breakfast or out to dinner etc you can leave the helmet home if you prefer. This is quite a treat for people that are coming from a sate with a helmet law. Another reason to attend the rallypepper

The people coming from out of state would have a helmet with them, but the CT. people should take notice that we will be riding out of CT. at times so they need to bring one with them.

Yes helmet is always a good idea. Only time I do not wear mine is the quick trip to the gas station or to grab a few donuts etc. just saying if they just need to buzz a block or two or move the bike they will not be arrested. You can not drive too far without one. We will only be 15 miles from Mass and NY Borders. Any group ride will require it.

Good afternoon from the Chesapeake Trikers in Maryland. Let me add to your headcount a bit. Right now it looks like we are going to have 4 trikes, 8 people and 1 RV attending. Most of us will be making a two-day ride up to Torrington, overnighting in Allentown PA, arriving in Torrington on Thursday evening. We may add a trike or two-wheeler between now and then.

Good afternoon from the Chesapeake Trikers in Maryland. Let me add to your headcount a bit. Right now it looks like we are going to have 4 trikes, 8 people and 1 RV attending. Most of us will be making a two-day ride up to Torrington, overnighting in Allentown PA, arriving in Torrington on Thursday evening. We may add a trike or two-wheeler between now and then.[/QU

Go to the first post, click on Registration Page, then click on the link on the left side for Registration, sign up here. If you're not going to get rooms that's ok. We still use these #'s to know who is coming.
Glad to have your group coming, the more the merrier, John L. is the resident of that area so contact him if any ?? on camping, roads, etc.

Looking forward to Chesapeake trikers adding to rally. You guys should check out thread somewhere about rally T-shirts. John Luciano is getting final count as we type to get good bulk rate on them.

Welcome all! Wow, looks like a great time is in the works!! pepper Tshirts can be ordered through the link on the Registration page. Can't wait to meet everyone, and thanks for joining us! ThumbUp

Good afternoon from the Chesapeake Trikers in Maryland. Let me add to your headcount a bit. Right now it looks like we are going to have 4 trikes, 8 people and 1 RV attending. Most of us will be making a two-day ride up to Torrington, overnighting in Allentown PA, arriving in Torrington on Thursday evening. We may add a trike or two-wheeler between now and then.

Welcome! Maybe after you get settled, and if you are up to it, you can join the Early Bird dinner group for either ribs or prime rib, Thursday. A few of us are arriving on Thursday for a get-together and dinner.
It is going to be fun! See you soon!

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

Yogisan,

Where you gonna stay at in Allentown? Then what route are you taking to Torrington? I am just outside of Allentown and will be heading up to Torrington on Friday morning to meet coach64 for lunch somewhere around Danbury, CT., then riding up to rally with Coach64.

Let me know or PM me the details.

Ride Safe and Enjoy!

O my God. That is the most exciting news I had all week.. Yes order your shirts before July 1st. Also go to the section that ask " What will you be riding to the rally"? Post type of bike riders name etc. any idea what you mileage distance will be? If you need rooms let me know. With your party I may have to up the amount of rooms I have at discount rate....22 trikes / motorcycles and 44 people. If my high school math is correct...

Yogisan, please be sure everyone registers so we have a more accurate head count - this helps determine ride(s), meals, etc. You just click on "Registration Page" in the first posting, then click on "Registration" on the left hand side of the page. Please remember to do this for each person individually! If you want tshirts, you'll find that link on the left hand side of the Registration Page as well.

A rough itinerary and restaurant listing will be posted within the next week as well. :)

Some of the door prizes for the Rally.
95DB6E08-A5E0-49CE-9776-692F495D0862-978-000001B80BC093B6.jpg

14 day left to make reservations and be sure to get a room. After the 4th of July I can't be sure you will get a room at all or if you do if it will be at TT rally Rate

Rooms are getting scarce. I think there may only be less than a dozen rooms in the motel left for that weekend. It is. A 140 room motel but one of the only and the nicest in town. This is why I was trying to get people to book early. We now have over 40 people attending . Camp grounds are all around Torrington. There are 3 I know of 2 are close 5 or 7 miles . The 3 rd is 1/2 hour 18 miles away. There is one in Barkhamsted ,Ct , one in Thomaston ,Ct and one in Cornwall Housitonic river . None are closer than that. Like I said , not a big camper.
Could try this place. http://www.reserveamerica.com/campi...roundDetails.do?contractCode=CT&parkId=100103
Off the beaten path would take 20 min to 1/2 hour to get to and from for rally.
This place is the most convenient . http://branchbrookct.com/

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png