Stallions at Americade

John Luciano

One Of The Origionals , TOI - New England
Mar 2, 2008
Conn
Americade last week saw only 1 Stallion up there registered .(35,000 motorcycles ) There were 6 dealer owned ones with MFG plates on them also. The Spyders were everywere. Aso a ton of Victory Touring bikes.

my stallion #555 was there all week we parked on main street about 3 nites must have had a 1000 people ask what it was. we were in the same campground with another stallion owner but did not get a chance to meet him and i never saw it on the street

Well I guess this is a call to arms for the Stallion Owners Group to make a point to gather the herd and gallop up to Americade next June. Time to return.. I will put it on next years calendar... Charlie D.

#555 has res. for next year as of now i will be at lake George campsite just up the hill from great escape park site 100

I was talking to you when you were parked on main street in the handicap spot. Yours was the only one I saw all week.

Good pics, the Stallion definitely stands out. Hopefully a few Stallions will herd on up to the Rally this weekend and we can see some more photos of a "Stallion Stampede".<br />
<br />
Dennis<br />
<br />
29 dtg KAF<br />
34 dtg Dubai<br />
35 dtg Home

John: I was talking to the couple that own that yellow stallion, I met them up at the Forum and gave them one of my TrikeTalk cards. I also was talking to someone that had a really nice red one..................told the Gentleman with the yellow one that he could find alot of info in regards to the stallion on this site......tis

Tis, I think RALPH is the owner of that Stallion although he has not admitted it yet to me.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png