Post Your Honda Trike Pics

Post your Honda Trike Pics

Mountain Rider- Your ride looks pretty sweet. I'm interested in the top box and mounts for it. Can you tell me where you got them...particularly the top box mounts and passenger hand grips? Chumbly;)

I think I already posted in this thread, but at 20-odd pages, not sure where, if at all ... so here goes.

Trike%20at%20Bluffs%20061216%20800w_zpsorpwd7g3.jpg

DSC_6176%20640x408_zpszis6cgj4.jpg

DSC_5398%20800x594_zpshnjasysn.jpg

Before Corbin:

IM001612800w.jpg

0619056ashorter.jpg

I cannot believe how NEW that GTL looks. You need to do some detailing at my shop !!!:Joker3:BTW have you heard from Calvin Baber lately ??

Thank You Sir
, she has her own room off basement so that only weather she sees is if on a ride. Again ... Thank You.

Haven't seen Calvin since Lea Anne (spl?) passed on. I know some folks who live up near him, up Ft Valley way .... as far as I know he's still around, just not triking I think. Sure miss him & Lea Anne .....

C.R Griffith has moved back to Luray from Oklahoma though .....

Like the cooler bumper!

Hello, just joined the site the other day, posted in the newcomer area.

I like the idea you got there for adding a bracket to mount your cooler on, on mine I have a tow hitch that has a small bumper with a light in it.

Anyway great idea, and you have very nice looking trike there. :clapping:

Best of luck, David

a December picture on Black River

103_1056.jpg

August on the Cherohala Skyway

102_0923.jpg

June on Lake Michigan near Sheboygan, Wisconsin

102_0629.jpg

June in Green Bay

102_0643.jpg

March in Cocodrie, La

101_0355.jpg

Vicksburg, Ms

101_0248.jpg

a swamp in louisiana

101_0418.jpg

Houma, La

101_0331-1.jpg

somewhere in North Carolina

102_0998.jpg

Like the chrome rear bumper!

Hello what a wonderful trike Runaround Sue is. ThumbUp

Did you add the rear bumper to her, I have thought that it would be great to have a full width bumper on my trike, right now I have a tow hitch with a step up (mini bumper) installed.

Thanks for the idea,

David

Here's a few pictures of my 05 Wing/Roadsmith.

I'm still in the process of adding more options and these photos don't show many that have already been installed. Just bought her this past July and she'll more than likely be my last trike as well. Love riding her. She's called "Runaround Sue". ;)

IMG_0610_zps8ed90252.jpg

IMG_0612_zps3287e408.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0615_zpsddc82a2c.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

Love DC.

Hello fantastic pictures, instantly reminded me of the many trips to DC, when I was the command counselor on one of the submarines I served on in the Navy.

The whole area is fantastic to visit, of course the Wall is very moving especially as you walk down the path in and out beside it and see so many young men's names listed.

Just being there and seeing so many wonderful sights makes you proud to be an American.

Thank you for the post, I just joined the 3 wheel club myself and just found this website just the other day.

Best of luck to you,

David [FONT=&quot]US Navy ETC/SS[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Electronic Technician Chief/ Submarines)[/FONT]

Here are a few from Rolling Thunder this year.....

Myself and my better half's son......

RollingThunder2013_05262013_124558_55_zpsbe594fda.jpg

One of the best photos taken this year while riding in to the Pentagon.....

RollingThunder2013_05262013_082739_43_zps00029050.jpg

The parking lot at the Pentagon.....

RollingThunder2013_05262013_095507_50-1_zps688922f9.jpg

The Wall.....

RollingThunder2013_05262013_142155_59-1_zpsf28240bc.jpg

Great comment about Cagers!!!

Hello, love the Cagers comment, I hadn't ridden a bike in more than 10 years because they could not see me. :mad: :AGGHH:

I was just surfing the web last month (Oct. 2018) and found and purchased my new 2006 Honda VTX1800 Trike. I put a quick story in the new member section (Howdy from San Angelo Texas).

Anyway glad to be on the road again, I think maybe Trikes are a little more visible to the Cagers at least I hope so.

Best of luck to you and be safe out there.

David Hilton Retired [FONT=&quot]US Navy ETC/SS[/FONT] (Electronic Technician Chief/ Submarines)

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

'08 Wing & '11 Roadsmith. Have 12 forward facing lights - hope it wakes up at least a few cagers.

View attachment 17302

Blue bonnets!

Hello wonderful pictures of blue bonnets, nice trike too. :wave4:

I just signed up with trike talk, posted in newbies introduce yourself page (Howdy from San Angelo Texas).

I'm new to trikes just got mine a couple of weeks ago, fun but so different from 2 wheeled motorcycles.

Take care,

David Hilton Retired [FONT=&quot]US Navy ETC/SS[/FONT] (Electronic Technician Chief/ Submarines)

Just finished with my trike Remodel and it was the perfect time for a photo!!

View attachment 19602

View attachment 19599

View attachment 19600

View attachment 19601

View attachment 19598

Spooky airbrushing!

Hello, great horror film characters you have shown on your trike, settle till you get closer to the bike parts. ThumbUp

I just joined up on Trike Talk, added my first post in the newbie area introduce yourself (Howdy form San Angelo Texas).

Anyway cool trike, and take care

Cooler in the passengers seat!

Hello, one of those slap yourself in the head moments, great idea using the passengers seat to hold a cooler>:gah: ThumbUp

Hi I just joined the website and the world of 3 wheels, I posted in the newbie area introduce yourself (Howdy from San Angelo Texas).

Anyway just wanted to say great idea.

Thanks David Hilton Retired [FONT=&quot]US Navy ETC/SS[/FONT] (Electronic Technician Chief/ Submarines)

Room to spare!

Hello, great trike, your trailer is the first I've seen opened up, Wow. :cool:

Looks like you could pack and go on vacation with that thing.

I had just joined up with the website, got my first 3 wheeler a couple of weeks ago it's so different to ride.

I posted in newbie area introduce yourself (Howdy from San Angelo Texas).

Anyway take care, David Hilton Retired [FONT=&quot]US Navy ETC/SS[/FONT] (Electronic Technician Chief/ Submarines)

Picked up my new CSC Excel trailer last weekend. Trailer pulls really smooth behind my 2013 GL1800/ABS with its 2014 CSC Viper kit installed. Love the Trike and think I will the trailer as well.

View attachment 38939

View attachment 38940

View attachment 38941

View attachment 38942

View attachment 38943

View attachment 38944

Carbon fiber dash way cool!

Hello, great trike, cool mod's, really like the carbon fiber dash too. :D

I just joined the website, got my first trike couple of weeks ago: feel like a new rider everything is sooo different.

I posted in newbie area introduce yourself (Howdy from San Angelo Texas).

Anyway take care, David Hilton Retired [FONT=&quot]US Navy ETC/SS[/FONT] (Electronic Technician Chief/ Submarines)

USCG 1969-1973 Governors Is. NY

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png