Post Your Harley Trike Conversion Pics

Re: Harley Trike Pics

My wife, Rena's Frankenstein trike.
7749-pc290001.jpg
Very nice!

And from a guy who has had 3 of them, "back in the day"....trust me....you NAILED it! :10:
They never were "hot rods", that's for sure, but your homage to the style is awesome.
Makes me want to turn my Nightrain into a similar build. Would look something like the pic below, but I like your wheels/tires much better.

Thanks! I got the idea for my bed from the builder of that Nightrain, Trikeworks. He likes to use bike wheels and tires for light weight.

Here's a picture of my 09 Ultra Classic/CSC in the CSC factory and a couple of in progress conversion pictures. Notice the matching Escapade trailer. It was their Demo. and it matched perfectly. How lucky can you get? My wife still says I had it planned ! :Shrug:

100_4036.jpg

100_4000.jpg

100_4022.jpg

My '09 TG. I did some mod work on the running boards and since it's hard to get matching paint here and with the Grand kids climbing all over it I decided to have the running boards painted with qwickliner bed liner.
i like that bed liner look

i like that bed liner look

Thank you, they did come out looking good. It wasn't just the grand kids, I did most of the damage. Seabill had his running boards done first and when I saw how good they turned out I had to copy him and real glade I did. They take the punishment and are easy to clean up and I don't have to worry about the pretty paint getting damaged.
Butch

Here's a picture of my 09 Ultra Classic/CSC in the CSC factory and a couple of in progress conversion pictures. Notice the matching Escapade trailer. It was their Demo. and it matched perfectly. How lucky can you get? My wife still says I had it planned ! :Shrug:

100_4036.jpg

100_4000.jpg

100_4022.jpg
Sweet ride!
You don't have to lie to us!
You did have it planned!

This our 2011 Harley Davidson Tri Glide located in NE Ohio
:)ThumbUp
Bill thats a great idea!
Hauling your (Viper)? around behind your trike.
Is it dehydrated? does a few drops of water restore it full size? Hah! Hah!

No seriously, is it another hobby of yours or some type of travel trailer?
It looks good whatever it is.

Bill thats a great idea!
Hauling your (Viper)? around behind your trike.
Is it dehydrated? does a few drops of water restore it full size? Hah! Hah!

No seriously, is it another hobby of yours or some type of travel trailer?
It looks good whatever it is.

It is actually a cargo trailer that was made for motorcycles, but I have a Corvette with the same body style and color, that we use the trailer for shows and cruisies as well. It was made in Alabama and they have many different bodies to choose from, the body itself holds all your stuff. The top of the body raises and you load it with whatever you want to haul on a trip. There are several dealers around the US selling these now. I don't have the website link at the moment, but it is something like replica trailers. I think Nana and other have seen these too. It sure gets plenty of attention and questions. People have asked things like: is it fast...well it has not passed me yet, is it a go cart or radio controlled, how do you get into it, and it goes on and on. Really fun to take anywhere and you don't even know your pulling it either.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png