Post Your Harley Trike Conversion Pics

Papa Zook

Founder
Staff member
We all love pictures so please post your Harley Trike Conversion pics and a brief description here. No TriGlides or Freewheelers please as this section is for trike conversions.

Re: Harley Trike Pics

2580-florida-jan-2010-027.jpg

1993 Sportster.
Currently working on a 1200 conversion, forward controls and NOS, Tourpack installation.pepper

My '09 TG. I did some mod work on the running boards and since it's hard to get matching paint here and with the Grand kids climbing all over it I decided to have the running boards painted with qwickliner bed liner.

Is that jack really lifting your trike or is it photoshopped? Wished my Craftsman Yellow could do that.

7747t-img-9541-500x333.jpg
7748t-img-9542-800x533.jpg

2011-555 cams,fuelmoto headers,HD stage 1 AC, Screaming Eagle fatshots mufflers, 1 1/4" lifts, Dinali fan, Jagg fan assist oil cooler, Power Commander with autotune, klock works wind shield, chrome rims, more chrome than I can count......Love it

Here's my 2005 Ultra with Lehman kit. It has a 95 kit, Champion reverse, HD oil cooler, HD fan, JM speakers, power commander, Wolo air horn, Rineharts, and Lehman raked trees.

Back