Post Your Harley Trike Conversion Pics

Re: Post Your Harley Trike Pics

2014 Tri Glide with Vance and Hines High output exhaust and that's about it. My wife's 2013 Tri Glide, the blue one, had had extensive engine work done. A stage 3 kit and that blue beast will surprise you. We have loads of fun. This fall we plan to ride to Sedona AZ, then to Ruidoso for a few days and then back home. Should be a good ride and lots of fun.
2014-07-05 10.35.21.jpg2014-07-05 10.34.58.jpg2014-02-16 50.jpg

How do I post a picture of my Trike ?

While you were typing the above statement, above what you were typing is a Toolbar with Icons. Second row just right of center is an icon that looks like a picture in a frame. If you hold your mouse over that icon without clicking it should read, Insert Image.

Click that icon and follow the onscreen instructions. You can choose a file on your computer or an image off the internet...

Tom

Re: Harley Trike Pics

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by AZTriGlide
What lift are you using? I have a rgular one and it won't lift yhe trike like that. Thank you!

Its a older unit by Black Jack but I don't think they are in business anymore..Try pitbull jacks and get the tri glide adapter. Another is JS jacks.

Hope that helps..

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by trikermutha

Up on the lift.2010 Tri Glide

Is it a regular bike lift or a trike lift? I've been wondering if my regular bike would work.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope the above info from trikermutha helps.

2011 Merlot and black,
new Zook raked trees, Andrews H26 cams, rear lift by sponsor and trunk lift with set back, Barnett Carbon fiber clutch, Corbin seat bottom pic,
fuel moto X pipe exhaust/ V&H twin slash rounds,
Arsenal LED rumbling pride computerized lighting 19 colors and many modes of operation to choose from, they flash red upon braking remote included, chromed stock wheels with baby moons and polished rotors, Michelins front and back, Figure Machine clear view air intake and much more.
mic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    695.3 KB · Views: 247
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    639.1 KB · Views: 232
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    738.1 KB · Views: 236
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    695.3 KB · Views: 229
2014 Tri-Glide

Well we brought her/him (my wife has not thought of a name yet) home tonight. So far I we have only installed the CB from her 2014 FLHXS. We are a one bike family now. Looking forward to a new adventure.

Attachments

• cd4c1d2a-12c5-4238-bbb3-304e788a6c0b.png
    cd4c1d2a-12c5-4238-bbb3-304e788a6c0b.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 624
  • 274de468-3765-4de7-aba8-ba8abaf0324e.png
    274de468-3765-4de7-aba8-ba8abaf0324e.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 642

Hi, Rebecca. What's your opinion of the DNA axle? How many miles have you put on it? I'm considering one and have heard differing opinions.

Bob
Bob,
I have been using DNA for our Trike Builds for 6 years. They have improved drastically over the years. I probably sell 150 axles/kits a year and have had 1 complaint this year...Bearing failure due to not enough Grease. DNA has since put Grease Fittings to make it easier to lubricate everything.
As issues with our builds and customers builds came up over the years we reported them and DNA has corrected everything we've encountered to date. Like I said, It has Drastically improved over the recent years.
Rebecca

Bob,
I have been using DNA for our Trike Builds for 6 years. They have improved drastically over the years. I probably sell 150 axles/kits a year and have had 1 complaint this year...Bearing failure due to not enough Grease. DNA has since put Grease Fittings to make it easier to lubricate everything.
As issues with our builds and customers builds came up over the years we reported them and DNA has corrected everything we've encountered to date. Like I said, It has Drastically improved over the recent years.
Rebecca

Rebecca, thanks for taking the time to give me a detailed answer. I've heard conflicting opinions over the years, but was never able to get a "first hand" opinion. Your information is reassuring. I'm thinking of using a DNA rear on a future trike project using a '92 Sportster engine in a homebuilt frame. Again, thanks and best regards.

Bob

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTRuf

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTRuf
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png