Post Your Harley Trike Conversion Pics

Re: 2014 FLHXS Roadsmith Conversion

That looks awesome! My wife and I sold our Boss Hoss trike last year and bought a nice 2011 FLHX a couple of months ago. As much as I love the bike,we both really miss having a trike. Can you PM me some details of your conversion such as price,options,dealer,etc? Thank you.
I had my Conversion done by Ace Trike in West Berlin NJ.

Price is really dependent on options. If you go to Roadsmith Trike's Web page you can download a sheet with all the prices and options. The basic kit with any add ons is like ($ 9,ooo Plan on spending at least #15,000. That is for the Roadsmith HDTR conversion includes paint etc and I had a mechanical reverse installed. I don't like the electric reverse, Independent suspension Wahoo and I paid an extra #49.00 got a beefier sway Bar. I did get the air ride and it rides awesome without it IMHO.

New To Me

Just picked it up Monday afternoon. 2009 Tri-Glide with 11k on the speedo. Lots of little chrome added here and there with Screaming Eagle pipes that are surprisingly melloew. Love riding it and after a few seat and back box mods the wife will too.

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

2014 Custom Tri Glide

ab1.jpgab2.jpgab3.jpg1.jpg
Custom painted Denim Black, Street Glide Front Fender, 21" Front Tire, Carbon Fiber and everything Black.
<object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 232
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 235
  • Trike 1013.jpg
    Trike 1013.jpg
    551.3 KB · Views: 234
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 232
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    848.3 KB · Views: 254
slorides 6 degree rake

I have a 2013 RG with motor trike conversion and I was wondering how does it steer with the 6 degree rake? But I guess if you bought it like that you might not have anything to compare to it.

I have a 2013 RG with motor trike conversion and I was wondering how does it steer with the 6 degree rake? But I guess if you bought it like that you might not have anything to compare to it.

I don't have anything to compare it too. But after getting used to actually having to steer this thing, I am doing 15 to 20 MPH hard u-turns with no wobble. You still have to muscle it through the turn though. I think Motor Trike's statement about the additional 6 deg rake being like "Power Steering" is a bit of an exaggeration, but then again, I have not driven one without it...so I may be totally off base

Just bought this, new to trikes

2010 Roadglide SE 103 Stage III motor

Motor Trike Conversion with 6 deg rake

Ugliest wheels on the planet...YUK View attachment 26509

Just a suggestion but powdercoat the spokes of those Torq-Thrust II rear wheels to match the front wheel,add a pair of these three spoke spinners,and those rear wheels will become a focal point of your trike.

I picked this up in March 2013 near Boston Mass. It was leaking allot of oil (maybe the reason the previous owner got rid of it). When I got it home I found the engine oil resavior under the transmission had worked loose and the filter was less than finger tight. I pulled it down cleaned the surfaces, put a new gasket on it and Blue Loc Tight, I also installed a Moore Sensible Products oil filter relocator kit which moves the oil filter under the left side passenger foot board. I have put over 20,000 miles on it since and haven't seen a drop of oil

Attachments

• IMG_8293 (1024x683).jpg
    IMG_8293 (1024x683).jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 235
I picked this up in March 2013 near Boston Mass. It was leaking allot of oil (maybe the reason the previous owner got rid of it). When I got it home I found the engine oil resavior under the transmission had worked loose and the filter was less than finger tight. I pulled it down cleaned the surfaces, put a new gasket on it and Blue Loc Tight, I also installed a Moore Sensible Products oil filter relocator kit which moves the oil filter under the left side passenger foot board. I have put over 20,000 miles on it since and haven't seen a drop of oil

Nice paint and I love the seat color ... I get so tired of standard black. Looking for someone to recover my zeppelin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png