Lake Weir Living Florida

Any one here know anything about Lake Weir in Central Florida? It's a toy friendly community located near The Villages in central Florida. We'd like to know what property taxes are out there.

Southpaw, I live in The Villages but unfortunitely can't tell you much about Lake Weir except I ride thru it at least once every couple of weeks going somewhere else.
I don't know how the taxes here compare with where you live but most people that move here are happy with them compared to where they moved from, usually the northeast and mid west. No state income tax.

suggestion do a home for sale listing check for the location. a lot of the listing will say what the previous years taxes were. the only big thing would be if it is your primsary home there is an exemption of up $50k of the accessed value. if not your primsary home no exemption

I am assuming u saw their add in Hog mag... They have a pretty good web site an u can email them.. I get their videos as I like to see the different types of houses they are building especially the ones with RV ports an all the garages... They are in Marion county, might be able to google property taxes there... Nice area we have been there several times..
Good luck

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png