TrikeTalk.com / T.O.I. Western Rally II

I was going to try and ride some of the areas we have been looking at for rides for TOI Western Rally II but it has been so dang cold and nasty here I haven't gotten out at all.I had 4" of snow on the lawn on Monday.I am supposed to take my local group on a ride over Fairview Canyon and Huntington Canyon on Saturday but it is looking like more bad weather.:gah:

Weather is warming up nicely here in Cedar City. My wife and I are busy getting ready for Run For The Wall, doing important things like new front tire and the barest of essentials.... the WingSmith is in the paint shop for the next couple of days for a set of custom pin striping.
And if you would like I could ask Hal if he could do a deal for participants at the rally.

Registered for the Western Rally and reading the post from others looks like some people may like to do the camping or Rv thing. Koa in Cedar City is great the standard rate for that season is 49.50 for a pull through. I noticed another post earlier by Salty the KOA manager had made an offer for Trikes I think it was on page 1 looks like a good deal.
I am doing the RV thing towing my trike and will be staying there all that week. Hope there are more trikes staying there.
Thanks Jack:Trike1:

Hi Jack yes it should be a great time.I look forward to seeing you at the KOA. BTW I just saw the line up of plays for the Shakespearian Festival and they looked great.I don't remember the whole but some of them were King John, Richard ll,12th night,The Tempest and some others I don't remember now.I'll post a link later.

In case you are interested, the Las Vegas GWRRA has advised their membership about a great show on Sept 22nd in Cedar City:

The "Marvelous Wonderettes" takes you back to the 1958 Springfield High School prom and the Wonderetts, four girls with hopes and dreams as big as their crinoline skirts. Between belting out 50's and 60's favorites like "It's My Party", "Mr. Sandman". and "Dream Lover", the girls trade gossip about high school and teenage romance. Your toes will be tapping at this must-take musical trip memory lane.'

The reason we are mentioning this Cedar City trip now is timing. We must buy our tickets in the first week of July, The cost is $31 per ticket. This will be for the afternoon performance at 2:00pm on Saturday.

If you are interested please check it out on the web / Cedar City.

T-shirts!! What's a Rally without a T-ShirtThumbUp

This year it will be a deep blue with the Trike Talk logo etc on the front left pocket area in light blue. Very sharp! Nothing at the back (looks too cheesy!). Cost $9.00 based on 25 pieces. They will be waiting for us at Cedar City. Kindly send me a pm letting me knowhow many & the sizes you would like. Great!pepper

Will pm all of you as well with this message

Brgds

Ghalib

Hi ya'all hope more of you want the Western Rally T-shirt. Those attending, kindly go on the above link & fill in yr details. Meantime, I'll send you all a pm as well. Cheers. Ghalib

Utah Shakespeare Festival only has two shows planned during the time the rally is scheduled.
Sept 18th is The Marvelous Wonderettes (preview), 7:30 p.m.
and on the 19th is Richard II (preview), 7:30 p.m..
If anyone wanted to stay an extra day or two on the 20th is Peter and the Starcatcher, 7:30 p.m.
and the 21st is The Marvelous Wonderettes (opening), 2 p.m.
and Richard II (opening), 7:30 p.m.
The web site is http://www.bard.org/images/visit/Midsummer2013.pdf
Thanks and hope to see many of you there.
Kent

Tuachan Theater in St. George is playing Mary Poppins on the 16th and 18th and Starlight Express on the 17th
www.tuachan.com
St George is only an hour south of where we are.
BTW you asked for warmer weather well its here....... in Spades

Last edited:
Hi All,
The wife and I have made our reservations at the hotel. We made the one in Maggie Valley NC and loved it.
Have started putting out the word here in Vegas so maybe we can have some company on the ride out.
See you all there.

Terry ( Las Vegas Biker )

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro5150

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro5150
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png