TrikeTalk.com / T.O.I. Western Rally II

That's great news LV Biker. Look forward to seeing you both.
Don't forget to get on the below link & order yr t-shirts. Need every one to do the same so that we can get the low price we were quoted. If there are less than 20 orders it might not work out.
T-Shirts - Custom T-Shirts - Shirt Screen Printers - Design Online at CustomInk

Let me know when you do, please.

I'll be riding up fm los Angeles on the Saturday before the Rally & staying with friends in St George, otherwise I'd ride with you folks & others.One of our members, hisst, & some of his pals will be riding up from Pharump. Send him a pm if you wish, & see if you guys can hook up. brgds Ghalib

Family issues including a 83 year old mother with heart problems will keep me from attending at Cedar City unless something changes. I was so looking forward to meeting everyone. Maybe next time.

Folks,

It's going to be a long trip for me, but I am considering attending this rally. Have a couple rallies before this one, so hopefully all goes well. Signing up...

Leo

p.s. Registered and room reserved.

Last edited:
Paul, It will be nice to see you too! Earlier this year, I talked about a western trip, but due to other interests, I changed that plan to 2014. When I saw this rally in mid September, it really caught my interest. Our trike has less than 19,000 miles on it, so I believe it can make all rallies I have planned. My body?? We'll see!! :laugh:

Reality is setting in... I will not be able to attend the T.O.I Western Rally II. I've already traveled 24 days, 5,700 miles this year, and we still have the Trike Talk Northeast Rally this month. I have to cool it. Sad to pull out, but I certainly hope everyone has a great time.

PLEASE DELETE MY RALLY REGISTRATION! THANKS!

Western Rally T-shirts

Hello intrepid band of Western Ralliers. It's just a shade over a month now & only a handfull of you have ordered yr t-shirts. Right now there are too few orders to make the cost worth while. And that's a shame!:gah: Just to be on the safe side & to be sure CustomInk hasn't screwed up (I seriously doubt it)Would you PLEASE send me a pm indicating yr order & sizes. I leave for London on Friday for 2 weeks but will monitor all pms / emails. I have to finalize or cancel the order by Aug 26th if we want the shirts waiting for us in Cedar City .So please speak-up. And just in case you didn't see the link, it is: T-Shirts - Custom T-Shirts - Shirt Screen Printers - Design Online at CustomInk

or just send it to me & I will take care of it.Thks Ghalib

Hi Paul: 6 is the minimum, but we are 16 right now at $12.15. If we get to 20 shirts, the price drops to approx $9-10. Hopefully some more folks will order between now & the 26th. I'll call you when I get back fm London to talk rides. brgds. Ghalib

TRIKE TALK WESTERN RALLY 2013

When:
Sept 16- Sept 19, 2013

Where:
Crystal Inn,
Cedar City, Ut

Cedar City Utah Hotels Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites in Cedar City

Presently we have 30 rooms set aside for the Western Rally (more as & when we need them). When you book, please book under "Western Rally". Very bike friendly with water & hose provided in a "Trike Cleaning" area. The long riders will appreciate this lil amenity.
Motel room rates: $75 / night if booked before Aug 16th. Thereafter $89 / night. Rates include a hot breakfast!!pepper. So PLEASE call & book early. Usual cancellation charges apply for late cancellations & no show :(
A banquet hall for our first day Welcome Meeting & Trikers Dinner one evening. (More details on both as we put it all together.

Registration page:
https://sites.google.com/site/ttrwest2013/home

Fees: What fees?:censored: We don't got no fees!! Tis free!!:D

Schedule of Events:
Watch this spot for details as Maestro Howard (hisst) puts it all together, aided by his humble side-kick, Ghalib (Saltywheels)

More:
What are you waiting for:Shrug: You just got invited!!

With special thanks to Champsman (Maury) for starting & organizing this whole Western Rally idea in Reno, 2012! Now while he sits back & enjoys the fruits of his labor, Howard, myself & whoever else cares to assist, will organize the WESTERN RALLY 2.

COME ONE...,COME ALL!!ThumbUp

Has a schedule of events or any rides been planned or firmed up yet?

Last edited:
Nether too late. Kim and I were not expecting to go but finally we are able to take one week vacation.
We booked the hotel and will arrive sunday afternoon.
Really happy to see all of you there.

pepper Awesome Phil & Kim:wave4: Look forward to seeing you 2 there.

Please immediately go to the T-shirt link & PLEASE order yr t-shirts for the Rally. I return fm London on the 31st & will have to finalize the order on Monday. Email me if you have any problems. THKS Ghalib

so only 16 days until the the rally starts. I will be there either Sunday night or Monday. I will be staying in Enoch, a little town just north of Cedar City.
I was in Cedar City on Friday to see a couple of plays at the Shakespeare Festival. My brother took me down for my birthday. For those who are coming you might try for tickets. Go to Welcome to the Utah Shakespeare Festival for links to plays prices schedules.

While there I also got to meet SMSgt and Mrs.SMSgt Kent and Keri. Wonderful people, very friendly and a lot of fun. They will be a little late to the rally but will be there. I hope many of you can firm up your plans and join us. Even the Bandidos think this is a great place,they are in Cedar this weekend. There are just to many great places here to ride,Cedar Breaks, Bryce Canyon,Kolob Canyon,Kolob Reservoir,Zion's Canyon and a lot more. See you soon.
Kent and Keri good luck on the 16th.

Hi Bob: Everything still on track. As you know there are just a bunch of destinations fm Cedar City. Hope to have a bunch of ideas for you once we all get there. See ya soon. Ghalib

We now have 42 people attending, including a good many guests.pepper Should be a fun few days.ThumbUp
T-shirt orders had to close today (to make it in time) instead of last Monday, with the hopes of getting more to order. But only 15 takers.

We will meet Sunday for a no host dinner at one of the local eateries. Details to follow.

After all the crap I gave Nana several years ago about having a doin's in our half the world, I'd BEST show up this year! Especially snce I missed last year. Looking forward to seeing ya again Salty Wheels!

Naug

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png