TrikeTalk.com / T.O.I. Western Rally II

wish you were here.We are having a great time. Pictuers soon.Rally goes until tomorrow.Come on down. Or better yet come on ove to the Crystal Inn and go to dinner with us. You are what 10-15 min away.

Chet so glad to have you.
KSU 8:00am full tank empty bladders.CB channel 21 UT 14 out of Cedar to Long Valley then North on 89 to Bryce turn off. We are going to ride through Red Canyon then turn around and come back to Bryce.

And a great time was had by all! Especially the tourists at the viewpoints and the trikes! Many pictures taken and great conversations had by all. I so glad I got over there to meet you folks and enjoyed a perfect day for the ride! Thanks a lot!
Chet

It was great to have you with us Chet. Yes it js funny to pull into a parking lot and suddenly be more interesting then Bryce Canyon.Philipe's should be posted soon. I have a lot of pictures so I will post them on a website then put the URL here.

Last edited:
Well boo-hoo! It's over. A fun time was had by all. A BIG thank you to our local 'pilots' like SMSgt (Kent) who provided a nbr of ride routes but was too sick to attend. Get better soooon buddy! And Tripacer (Roger) one of our 2 intrepid ride leaders who again (Rally I) saved my bacon my offering to lead. This guy knows rides, really interesting ones, anywhere we wanted to rideThumbUp And Pegasus1300 (Paul) who lead a 'tight-ship' & came up with some really interesting routes.A really tuff "nice-guy"pepperpepper

And let's not forget FrenchPhil (Philippe) & his absolutely mind-blowing video drone...yup! u read right! A 3 foot circular 8 engined multi rotating drone with a Hero camera on gimbalsThumbUp. Not to mention his TV like video-cam. No wonder he always has to tow a trailer behind his Boom trike. Watch for his links to some unusual ride photography. By the way, if his Boom wasn't getting stares & "can we take a picture with it" requests from the tourists, his drone would just bowl them over. The sights are over there, folks. We are just 'regular ':D trikers:laugh:

And a big-big thank you to our guest-trikers, like the wild n' wacky triplets. Don't ever knock the TSA again. These 3 gals could ride with the best of us & verbally joust & win:D

Catch yo'all next year. So ya better plan on attending Western Rally III. Not sure just yet where & when. Keep yer eyes peeled for a 'heads-up' on it some time soonish. Ghalib

The pictures are stunning! That scenery is so rich in color and rugged beauty. Thanks for posting the link, Ghalib! Like Champsman, I wish I could have been there too.

Hi Ghalib, I am sure sorry I missed the rally and it was so close. I'm still not up and about but I haven't died yet either.
The pics look great the only thing missing is me.
It will be great to make one next year hopefully we will all be healthy.
Take care.
SMSgt Kent

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry Martin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry Martin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png