TrikeTalk.com / T.O.I. Western Rally II

TRIKE TALK WESTERN RALLY 2013[/LEFT]

When:
Sept 16- Sept 19, 2013

Where:
Crystal Inn,
Cedar City, Ut

Cedar City Utah Hotels Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites in Cedar City

Presently we have 30 rooms set aside for the Western Rally (more as & when we need them).

When you book, please book under "Western Rally". Very bike friendly with water & hose provided in a "Trike Cleaning" area. The long riders will appreciate this lil amenity.
Motel room rates: $75 / night if booked before Aug 16th. Thereafter $89 / night. Rates include a hot breakfast!!pepper. So PLEASE call & book early. Usual cancellation charges apply for late cancellations & no show :(
A banquet hall for our first day Welcome Meeting & Trikers Dinner one evening.

(More details on both as we put it all together.

Registration page:
https://sites.google.com/site/ttrwest2013/home

Fees: What fees?:censored: We don't got no fees!!

Tis free!!:D

Schedule of Events:
Watch this spot for details as Maestro Howard (hisst) puts it all together, aided by his humble side-kick, Ghalib (Saltywheels)

More:
What are you waiting for:Shrug: You just got invited!!

With special thanks to Champsman (Maury) for starting & organizing this whole Western Rally idea in Reno, 2012!

Now while he sits back & enjoys the fruits of his labor, Howard, myself & whoever else cares to assist, will organize the WESTERN RALLY 2.

COME ONE...,COME ALL!!ThumbUp​

Re: Trike talk western rally ii

Looks like a good time of year to be out in that area--a little after the heat and a little before the cold. Just might make this one !!

Tomg

Do it, Tom!!! You'd probably get the from-farthest-away prize! :D

The prize is the ride!!! I've wanted to do a loop around that area anyway-Sturgis, Mt Rushmore and back to S/E Utah and the painted desert.

Tomg

Well if you need any info. I live in Cedar City. My neighbor just purchased a Road Smith 2006 Gold Wing. This will be great!

CyberVet, be sure you click on the web link above to register for the rally. Even though you won't need the hotel reservation, they will need your registration info for rally planning. You all are going to have fun!!!! pepper

I'm really looking forward to the little rally.

Now I have a question...why is "Rally's & Rides” hidden under "This N That -Other Interests" way at the bottom of the forum instead of at the top under Rides and Rallies? Isn’t riding and meeting other people what it' all about, not just some afterthought “This and that or other interest”?:Shrug:

Cybervet told me about this rally and I couldn't find it. Course I'm not all that smart, I guess.

OK now I’m done I’ll go back to my coloring.
:D

I'm really looking forward to the little rally.

Now I have a question...why is "Rally's & Rides” hidden under "This N That -Other Interests" way at the bottom of the forum instead of at the top under Rides and Rallies? Isn’t riding and meeting other people what it' all about, not just some afterthought “This and that or other interest”?:Shrug:

Cybervet told me about this rally and I couldn't find it. Course I'm not all that smart, I guess.

OK now I’m done I’ll go back to my coloring.
:D

I'm glad you've registered.... get some friends to join you (they are allowed to be on 2 wheels), because the more the merrier!!!! :D

Saltywheels, much as I wish I could join you, I'm afraid it's not in the cards....er, wallet....for me this year. :(

On a side note, I've "borrowed" your site setup for the Northeast Rally registration, sort of. But yours looks so much better!! :D

Wow how did I miss this until now! I am registered.I only live a short ways away in Spring City Ut. so there is no way I am going to miss this.We may be staying at the campground in Kanarraville about 15 miles south of Cedar City.BTW there is also a KOA in Cedar for anyone who wants to camp. That area is so pretty at that time of year and the temps are just right.The Sheaksperian Festival is still going on as well.If its ok I will post this information on another clubs website I visit a lot.

Wow how did I miss this until now! I am registered.I only live a short ways away in Spring City Ut. so there is no way I am going to miss this.We may be staying at the campground in Kanarraville about 15 miles south of Cedar City.BTW there is also a KOA in Cedar for anyone who wants to camp. That area is so pretty at that time of year and the temps are just right.The Sheaksperian Festival is still going on as well.If its ok I will post this information on another clubs website I visit a lot.

Pegasus: pepper So glad you guys are coming. As for yr riding buddies...more the merrier! 2w or 3w!

this topic seems to be hard to find or maybe its just me?No real activity since the end of Jan and here we are the end of Feb. How is the planning going? Anybody else signed up?For those of you not familier with this area the riding is just fantastic,plus it is a gateway to the rest of the Southwest,West or Northwest.

Hi Salty wheels
Need some information on the rally. Have 10 to 12 from the Boise area that are talking about comming down. but we are all campers , can you or some one that lives there give us some information oncamping places in the area? Thanks jusfun

I'm not Salty Wheels but I have been to Cedar many times and was there Sat.There are 2 commercial campgrounds in the area. Right in Cedar City there is a KOA campground on the north end of town.It looks nice and seems to have a goodly number of trees.I have not been inside I just drove past Saturday while there on another matter.My wife and I will probably be staying in this campground tho we will be using a 28 ft trailer.
Just down the road south in the little town of Kanaraville there is a very quiet little campground that I have used but can never remember the name of it.It is about 12 miles South of Cedar City.
There is also some good camping in the Cedar Breaks areaq but that is goodly tho beautiful drive every day.
I look forward to seeing you and your Boise friends.Cynthia and I were in Boise for another rally in June of 2010 and had a really great time up there.You have some wonderful riding areas.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png