Hi from Maryland

Jun 19, 2009
Darlington
Hi,

Just picked up my new Red Hot Sunglow Red Harley Tri-Glide, if it ever stops raining I hope to take her out for a ride, I have heard only great news about the performance, lots of problems that I have read about concerning leaking trunk etc, but I have not had it long enough to find any problems yet. I look forward to enjoying this forum and maybe meeting some other trikers. I am located in Darlington, MD which is the northeast section of Maryland. I have joined the local HOG Chapter and hope to meet other people to ride with and also joined the TRI group but have never been contacted by anyone directly, I think they are mostly on the opposite side of Maryland, would love to meet some others trikers to ride with.

Hi Mary
Glad you made the jump from HDforums to here.
Wish we lived closer to more members here.
I am going to make up some bussiness cards with the link
for here to give other Trikers in our area that we meet !
That is if Nana doesn't mind :D
I hate telling people we meet about great web sites and
then have to look for a pen and paper to write it down for them.
Rob .....

Funny you should mention the cards, Rob. I did that when I first joined up and have given out a bunch. Feel free to do that :).

Welcome trikermary! friendly bunch here, I'm sure you'll enjoy being here almost as much as riding your new TG. :D

We do like pictures, feel free to post some in the garage and maybe start an album in your user control panel. Would love to see that new ride! :yes:

Welcome, trikermary
A new TG you must be excided! Sounds like a lot of us are having bad weather, I know you'll have a great time when you get out.

Hi and welcome Mary! John and I just got back from a week at Massanutten near Elkton.

Beautiful area to ride! We did the Skyline and took lunches. I tried to talk John into going through the Luray Caverns...but he said next trip.:eek:

Hope you're enjoying your new sunglo! They are so gorgeous...I know, girl word. LOL We saw one in sunglo and almost got it, but then decided on the vivid black. Maybe the next one? LOL

Once again, welcome!
Kay

hi Mary and welcome to our little 'family" ! Hope the weather improves so you can get that TG on the road. Just make yourself at home here and jump right in with questions, answers and opinions. And like they said..We want photos..

Hello from Alabama. I'll trade you some sunshine and 104 degrees for some of that rain:yes:
Wow ... 104 ?
Haven't seen that up here in a few Years !
I do not think we even saw 100 last Year at all :-(
We only saw one 80 degree day the whole month of June this year so far.
Saw 40 degress overnight a week ago.
Rob ....

Welcome, Mary.

If you'd like more info on TRI, I'll try to help you out. I am the Asst. State Director for Illinois, and will contact someone from out your way.

Feel free to email me at Trikegypsy@sbcglobal.net, and I can hook you up with the TRI folks in Md. Also, if your schedule allows, TRI is having their Nat'l Rally in Branson, Mo. this August....come out n play with us. I'll be campin across from UltraBoy and his missus.

BTW, I live in VA. for 12 years, and I don't know if there are many places in the US prettier than Skyline and the Luray area. Hoping to get back that way myself. I have a 2009 Bunkhouse camper I pull with the trike...so ya just never know where I may show up....LOL

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneRider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneRider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png