Baz's new toy Part 2.

Baz

May 20, 2009
Auckland New Zealand
Well today was the big day. After a few shake down solo runs with the beast we took the plunge and did approx 250 km two up . Increased the tyre pressures to 22lbs rear & 28 front.Nothing scientific, really just a guess. The ride was much better than expected & the steering was less sensitive than experienced at lower speeds.Stability at speed was fantastic, found I could take my hands off the bars on flat road in a straight line. I'm not happy with the rear brakes so I'll play around with master cylinders. I'm also not happy with the pipes so they will be rebuilt or replaced.
It is going to be all I expected it to be and then some. I'm now a Triker.
Guess who's a happy camper then? Baz. :D :D :D

(Beer)
She LOOKS gorgeous, Baz! and it sounds like she is pretty sweet to ride too!
Don't be a stranger....keep the news coming as we love it!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png