Anyone have vBulletin Forum experience?

Papa Zook

Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
Just wanting to see if anyone has had experience with the vBulletin forum software or similar of have been a forum admin or moderator? Like to chat with you about your experiences and use of this platform. PM me please!

• Admin
Thanks Mike, I have a pretty good working knowledge of vB but have a couple of bugs to work out and some add-ons to install.

• Admin
I'm guessing Mr. Wizard is your best bet, Randy.

He's a good friend and great tech help but has a lot of irons in the fire, more than willing to help in any way but I hate to pull him off one of the other 5 jobs he's got right now!

Been a moderator on a closed ( Invitation only ) site. The owner, admin does all site maintance.
Read the instructions, the vbulletin site has good support. used to visit there.

• Admin
Been a moderator on a closed ( Invitation only ) site. The owner, admin does all site maintance.
Read the instructions, the vbulletin site has good support. used to visit there.

The vB manual is comprehensive but doesn't cover many of the custom modifications we have here nor the ones we are about to add. The depths of custom vB program software and its many add-on's gets very technical. Its the Cadillac of Forum platforms for sure.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png