New From Michigan

Aug 11, 2012
Romeo , MI USA
New From Michigan,
Hi ! I have been lurking for awhile and decided to post ! I ride a 72 VW Trike with a suicide shifter and my husband rides a 69 VW Trike, shifter in the middle We are the talk of the town when we roll up on Bike Night , here , weather permitting ! We are hoping to move to Ft. Myers , FL within the year so we can ride all year !

Welcome Bashful. I 2nd the motion of seeing some pics. Both your trikes sound very interesting. The last time I passed your area it was warm and rainy. Me & the missus got soaked. Too warm for rain gear.

Welcome from Southeast Ohio!!! Just was up your way last weekend. Picked up my new transaxle in the Detroit area, then a motor over around Mears/Lake Silver area. You ever get down to the Ohio area, give us a shout and we can do a little camping!

ehhhhhhhhhhhh Welcome fellow Michigander-- Greetings from Eastpointe

There is getting to be a bunch of us from the Great Lakes State....

Welcome from the U P, and at least for now we are fellow Michiganders.But I can understand why you would want to move to Florida where you can ride 364 days a year. Would also like to see some pictures of your trikes. Ride safe.

Welcome and if you move look up my brother Mike Reber he lives in Punta Gorda just up the road he knows the area well and biker bars a plenty , not saying to drink and drive mine you , just cool places to hang out and get some drarn good grub.

Welcome and if you move look up my brother Mike Reber he lives in Punta Gorda just up the road he knows the area well and biker bars a plenty , not saying to drink and drive mine you , just cool places to hang out and get some drarn good grub.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoopdee91

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoopdee91
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png