Calif, new guy

Jan 21, 2013
Auburn California
Hi folks: Just starting to break the ice into the trike world after 10 or more years on my two wheel 1999 Yamaha Royal Star Venture, and I plan to convert very soon with the Hannagan trike kit. I am located in Auburn, central California and what I would really like to do is to take a look at a Venture that has been triked with this kit before I jump into that ice hole and spend the big bucks. Don't mind traveling a bit just to take a look see. "I just hate to buy anything without a hands approach". Any one within a reasonable distance that would be willing to show off their RSV trike with the Hannagan kit would be greatly appreciated. I am not looking to ride, I have done that on other conversations in the past. I would just like to take look see and and perhaps get some some feed back......

Note: Unfortunately there are no dealers in California the do the Hannigan conversion...:Shrug:

"The Paparazzi"

First and foremost, welcome to Trike Talk from Central VA. ThumbUp

I'm sure you'll get someone who might have the trike you're looking to checkout. ;)

Stan 66: After joining a Star riding chapter years ago my wife and I started taking digital pictures of our rides, the people etc.etc.anyway we kept telling the folks don't pose for me just be yourself, but its hard for people to not look at the camera and not smile, waive, or what ever, so I started taking photos incognito (if you will). We then took the photos and made DVD's with music, narration, they were shown at Christmas parties and other such functions not long after the fingers were being pointed at us and calling us "The Paparazzi" well of course it stuck....

A Peter: Freedom Rides in Lincoln is the first place we looked they are only about 20 miles from us, The problem was they were not able to install the Hannigan conversion kit on out Royal Star Venture,( something about Hannigan unable to do business in California). Anyway our bike will be taken to Salt Lake City for the conversion in month or so.....They did say they would send pictures during the progress and forward via e-mail.......... I thank you for the suggestion..

"The Paparazzi"

Hello, New Guy! I have also been riding a '99 Yamaha Royal Star Venture. It has been such a trouble free, comfortable, smooth riding, quiet and positively the most enjoyable motorcycle I've ever riden. Now, go for that Hannigan Trike kit, and you'll feel that there can't be anything better As you probably know, it has a Ford Mustang differential, with the RSV's drive shaft, independent Honda Civic suspension and offers a gas tank & 16" chrome wheels.

I had the Hannigan installed this summer as a birthday present to myself and it was performed at the factory in Murray, Kentucky. The MC dealer wanted to get their franchise, so they trailered the bike to the factory and so they got their training and the franchise.

Since I live in Iowa, you probably won't be able to see it, but please feel free to e-mail me any questions that I can help you with. I am very, very happy with the quality, the engineering and the workmanship on the unit. Write me at: OWENHNEAL32@HOTMAIL.COM. Good Luck to you!

Owen

Thanks Nemo for the offer of help, just don't be to suprised if you start getting e-mails asking questions.:)

I also want to thank all for your warm welcome. We are looking forward to our trik'en days ahead.:D

"The Paparazzi"

Great to hear that you will be '3 wheeling' soon. The Wife and I each have our own
Harley trike and thoughly enjoy them. We have been know to 'visit' Thunder Valley
from time to time and hopefully can meet you there sometime, again, WELCOME to
TrikeTalk !

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png