Met a cool rider today

Juju

Contributing Member
Aug 29, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Today, in Juneau, AK, I met the rider of this snappy-looking rig. She's 70 years old and getting ready to move from Juneau to Maine this summer (I blurred her face to protect her privacy). We talked for maybe 20 minutes, but, for some reason, never exchanged names. Anyway, if you ever find yourself on this forum, snappy sidecar rider, I wish you all the best!

juju-albums-juju-company-picture1398-sidecar-front.jpg

juju-albums-juju-company-picture1399-sidecar-rear.jpg

you meet the nicest people on trikes:>)
Ain't it the truth? And she said her main reason for getting the sidecar vs. a trike is that her dog loves riding in the sidecar. Further evidence of what a terrific woman she is--she's a DOG person! :D

You do meet some nice people on the road. Yesterday the wife & I took a little ride(324 mile loop) on our Trike and stopped in Spartanburg,Pa. and met a guy and his wife from that area. He was in his 80's and was driving a wing with a DFT conversion, similiar to John's. I tell you, I just LOVE driving the trike, miles we covered and the different stops and when we got back home I was'nt a bit tired. Now if I could just ride it one day without someone coming up to me and asking how much it cost, it would be the perfect day.

You do meet some nice people on the road. Yesterday the wife & I took a little ride(324 mile loop) on our Trike and stopped in Spartanburg,Pa. and met a guy and his wife from that area. He was in his 80's and was driving a wing with a DFT conversion, similiar to John's. I tell you, I just LOVE driving the trike, miles we covered and the different stops and when we got back home I was'nt a bit tired. Now if I could just ride it one day without someone coming up to me and asking how much it cost, it would be the perfect day.

"...someone coming up to me and asking how much it cost..." Just say that your girlfriend gave it to you and you feel sure it cost more than a dollar.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png