Forward Controls by Roadsmith

Yep, I got them installed at Wing Ding here in Fort Wayne, IN....they are costly but they do help out with the foot position. If you have the aqua shields or other lower faring under your foot controls, you have to be sure the shifter will not bottom out on them, also I need to put a brake pedal attachment on the pedal to raise it just a bit. They feel great.......

I had the Comfort Controls installed by K D Cycle where I bought my trike from. They really do make a difference in the comfort of your foot placement. Although your legs are not stretched out as they are with the Harleys, I can say that with the Comfort Controls, your feet are in a more 'natural' position and not as cramped and bent as they were with the standard configuration.

When I picked up my trike. I purposely sat on another GW trike they had on site and then back on mine. The difference was definitely noticeable. Granted, these are not cheap by any means. And I'm sure each one of us has their own definition of what level of comfort they're willing to pay for. For me, these new Comfort Controls tipped the scales in favor of going with a GoldWing as I never felt comfortable with the stock foot position even on my previous Valkyrie trike. I hope this information helps.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png