HELLO from Vero Beach Florida

While making a post on the GL1800riders forum about RTE riders in the Vero Beach area, one reply was to go to Trike Talk website and post the same.
I will do that on another post.

I currently have a 2010 GL1800 with a CSC Cobra XL trike conversion. This is my 4th Gold Wing that I have owned and love to ride. They say that once you are a Wing owner you will always know what your next MC will be.

I'm really enjoying the Trike and glad that I made the switch from 2 to 3 wheels last year. I've seen a lot of different makes and models of trikes on the road and have ridden others before making my choice. I consider this is a personal choice, that each rider has to make, when deciding to make the switch. There are a lot of things to consider but my top 3 is Quality, dependability, and comfort. I enjoy riding with all regardless of their choice of make, model, & conversion. They are doing the same thing I am and that is enjoying the ride.

I'm looking forward to obtaining some knowledge from the experienced folks that I will meet on this forum. Hopefully, some of my experience will also help someone.
Thank you all for this great website.
Denver

Welcome to the worlds largest, friendliest and dare I say BEST Trike Forum on the planet...Ok, Im a bit prejudiced..but hey the truth is the truth.. ThumbUp

Welcome. You will want to visit this forum every day. You'll enjoy the HD Tri-Glide, Suzuki, Yamaha and other threads where we discuss the joy of riding a trike.

Personally, my first trike was a Suzuki Lehman, and now I ride a BMW Hannigan. When the BMW LT bites the dust, I might just spring for a GW Roadsmith.

Do you follow the Florida Prowlers thread on the GL1800Riders forum? I have met up with these GW riders for weekend lunches. They love to look at my BMW trike and have a hundred questions about the bike and the ride. What fun!

Welcome. You will want to visit this forum every day. You'll enjoy the HD Tri-Glide, Suzuki, Yamaha and other threads where we discuss the joy of riding a trike.

Personally, my first trike was a Suzuki Lehman, and now I ride a BMW Hannigan. When the BMW LT bites the dust, I might just spring for a GW Roadsmith.

Do you follow the Florida Prowlers thread on the GL1800Riders forum? I have met up with these GW riders for weekend lunches. They love to look at my BMW trike and have a hundred questions about the bike and the ride. What fun!

Hi Bob
Yes I have been following the Prowlers and their activities. Just wish they were a little closer. They are the reason I posted on TT looking for a group on the Treasure Coast. Thanks for the welcome to TT. Looks like a great group on here.

Welcome to TT Gunslinger from s/w Ga. Meetcha 1/2 way for lunch some day. :)

Just might take you up on that. I figure you are located close to Tifton. I'm riding to NE Alabama 1st week of May. Weather permitting. I usually turn off I75 at MP18 north of Valdosta and get on SR133. I'm planning on camping somewhere around Moultrie. Good place for dinner. If you can make it then join me for dinner.

Welcome to TT from Southeast Missouri. I'm sure you will feel right at home here in no time. You will see all types of trikes here and everyone has their opinion about what is the best trike for them. There are alot of friendly people on this forum and I've found out to just ask a question and someone will give you their opinion. ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockin Rob

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockin Rob
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png