Spring is Coming

Our snow on the ground has decreased by 50% today. Melting fast. They want to dump the snow in the river. The tree hungers are fighting it. Most of this snow is from parking lots and the side of the road. None has seen salt or sand. The alterative would be to fill vacant parking lots.. Where do they think that melting snow is going to go. Down the gutters down storms sewers and into ( u guessed it) the river.

Thanks for the Daffodil picture Leo............ sure sign that Spring IS finally on its way.....will be triking up to my home state of NJ quite often to visit relatives after I retire in June..........

Yep spring is on the way here in colorado too. The trike is getting spring service in the garage and I'll soon be on my way to Daytona. For sure I'll see and early spring in Florida. Can't wait.

ciao homeless

Thanks for the Daffodil picture Leo............ sure sign that Spring IS finally on its way.....will be triking up to my home state of NJ quite often to visit relatives after I retire in June..........

Mary, If you are in the area and would like to meet for lunch or a cup of coffee, just drop us a line. I'll PM our phone number. We would enjoy seeing you!

Yep spring is on the way here in colorado too. The trike is getting spring service in the garage and I'll soon be on my way to Daytona. For sure I'll see and early spring in Florida. Can't wait.

ciao homeless

Yes, Florida is nice this time of year. Hope you have a great trip! Jeannette's twin sister and husband will have a condo in the Tampa area for the month of March. They will be riding to Daytona Beach Bike Week. Trying to convince Jeannette to trike down to visit them. :Trike1:

We're getting there Warren. 10 day forecast shows 8 days of rain, no snow. Thinking of taking a ride on Monday to take some pictures. :Trike1: :wave4:

Just wondering, Have you ever taken pictures from the Hawks Nest on Rt 97 North of Port [Jervis], I ride though there quite often, Just went though last Wednesday, Spectacular views of the Delaware. ThumbUp

Just wondering, Have you ever taken pictures from the Hawks Nest on Rt 97 North of Port [Jervis], I ride though there quite often, Just went though last Wednesday, Spectacular views of the Delaware. ThumbUp

Couple years ago we rode to High Point and then into Port Jervis. However, we were unaware of Hawks Nest on Rt 97. Have to check this out. Thanks for this tip! :)

Hawks Nest in Autumn

Rode 73 miles today. Had a great time. Even though it was 46F, I was all bundled up and came home sweating. Felt great running our trike through the gears on the interstate. :Trike1:

Last edited:
Wow Leo, great pictures, you lucky dog!
I can send you some pictures of my grounds, but it will be ALL white! It is melting up here also, but more snow on the way Wednesday-Thursday-Friday, go figure!
Relatives in New Mexico got slammed and they sent pictures to prove it! White out conditions all over the place. All business were closed because of the amount to snow on the roads.
I guess I will grin and bear it for a couple more months before the trike comes out.
See you soon..

Regards,

Rosy & Janice

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png