Honda Trip Planner help :-)

Sep 9, 2012
Cedar City, Utah, USA
I have been doing some research on the 06 Honda Navi (GPS) and came up with this web site tripplanner.honda.com (sorry I couldn't make the hyperlink work).
Has anyone be able to make this thing work?
It appears to be a great program for making the GPS more user friendly.
It lets you plan a trip from your computer then put the SD or CF card in your GPS and then go on the planned trip. I think.....
When I put a trip in and attempt to save the trip it keeps telling me to log in even after I have logged in and then it doesn’t save anything.
Any help would be great.
Thanks
Kent
P.S. I don't want to start a 40 page thread of the ins and outs of the GPS, just wondering about the Honda Trip Planner.

You have to export it which saves it to your hard drive as a GPX file. Then I would venture to guess that's the file you would want to transfer over by using an SD card......

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mayhem-VOM

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mayhem-VOM
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png