Lois on the Loose

Jul 30, 2012
Dandridge, TN
Has anyone hear about Lois? A couple of weeks ago I went to the International Motorcycle Show in Michigan and there was this person: Lois Pryce from London, England. She was giving a talk about a motorcycle trip she took in 2003. She was a single woman, bored with her job. So she quit it and packed up her 225 Yamaha and shipped it to Alaska. Then she took the next 10 months to ride it from Anchorage to the southern tip of South America. What a great story! 20,000 miles, most of it by herself. I was so impressed to meet her I bought her book, " Lois on the Loose" it was a great way to pass the time in the cold winter days of Michigan. If you are interested in reading about her trip or others that she took, just look up her web site:
Lois on the Loose - the books, adventures and general escapades of Lois Pryce

I think she is a remarkable women and I respect her so much for setting a goal and completing it. She has since written another book about another adventure from London to the southern tip of Africa, I have not read it yet. It just came out; "White Knuckles and Red Tape" As soon as it is available for my I-Pad I will be getting it. She is now married and in 2009 Ural gave her husband and her a Ural with a side car to ride from Virginia to Seattle, Wa. To their headquarters. Over 6,000 miles on two lanes roads. She did a paper about the trip on her web site.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png