Motor Trike Kuryakyn Light Bar

paws

Just Killing Time...
Oct 22, 2011
Kerrville, TX U.S.A
Just wondering if anyone has one of the Kuryakyn light bars on the back of their Motor Trike Adventure kit?<br />
Did you install it yourself?<br />
If so, from whom did you order it?<br />
Pros? Cons?<br />
Thanks for your input!

Either Kuryakyn or Peterson light bar is great addition. Can't have too many lights in the rear so that the "bozo" (whoops, sorry bozo) in back of you has a better chance of seeing you. <br />
<br />
Ours installed by our kit installer and was ordered thru Motor Trike. Looks very nice. My friend's MT has them and he recommended we add it to ours.<br />
<br />
Good addition, you won't be sorry. Best wishes...

Bought my Kury from a message board classified ad(used). Had to drill two holes in body to mount, and splice into brake light and running lights wire and run ground wire from mounting bolt to frame. Easy install.

I went a little further with my light bar when I had a MT conversion.

I routed the wiring differently.

Left outside = Blinker and Running Light
Right outside = Blinker and Running Light
Three inside Left = Running Light and Brake
Three inside Right = Running Light and Brake

Made a nice difference when riding at night. Thought the bar was a very good addition.

Kuryakyn light bar is proprietary so only Motortrike sells them. I wanted one so I call a Kuryakyn ditributor and they told me to call Motortrike to purchase. I haven't got one yet.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png