Radio CD Problem

Lunchbox1983

Contributing Member
Oct 2, 2008
South Carolina
Our CD will not advance the track when you push the right side of the control head, pushing the left side will reverse. It will advance if you push the button in the trunk on the radio, so I think the CD player works, but the controller in the cockpit is bad.

Before I bother the dealer, could someone confirm that they can advance a CD through the tracks.

make your own CD's and get 250 or so songs on each

regular CD's have about 10 songs or so on them
you can make your own CD's with the same format that regular CD's have and get 80 min worth of songs on them.

or you can use windows media player and "rip" the songs off of a CD and therefor save them as a .wma file. now you can make your own CD and put up to 250 songs on one CD. you will be saving them as files, not songs.
the sony player will play .wma songs and the CD will last all day plus if on a long trip or all week if just short trips every day.

is this the same as "data" or mp3 files? I made one for the trike and it wouldn't read it, but it will read audio. I don't understand this because it will play an mp3 unit on aux., so it doesn't make sense that it won't read mp3 songs...I am not really computer savvy though. My car will read a data disk with mp3 songs, so I know how to make them. Any suggestions? Thanks.

.wma file is very much the same as .mp3 file
my radio plays .wma, don't know why your won't
find you book that came with the stallion for the radio and read it, in the CD part it should tell you if it plays .wma and .mp3
yes data files.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png