Three Twisted Sisters Texas Hill Country

Nov 8, 2012
Central Texas
Left Saturday 8am in 28degree weather and completed 605 r/t mile get away to Three Sisters this past weekend..lead a group of people who have never experienced the Texas Hill Country..

Three Sisters on Tripline

Click the arrow upper right of page to start the Map..

Although I'm a California boy, some years ago I did a number of rotational tours in San Antonio. Went there about once a month and stayed for about a week or more at a time. Did that for about three years.<br />
<br />
During that time, I had many opportunities to travel in the Hill Country in all seasons and did so whenever I had the chance. I absolutely loved it and had a great time in Texas. People are very friendly and it's a tremendously interesting place with a lot of history.<br />
<br />
I don't travel there anymore and I miss it a bunch. Right NOW would be the perfect time to travel the Hill Country...when the bluebonnets are blooming.<br />
<br />
I hope you had a blast! I'm living it through you.... :)

<div class="bbcode_container">
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<div class="quote_container">
<div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

Looks like a nice ride, but,...only ONE trike??]

</div>
</div>
</div>Yep, I'm the only one in the group of about 17 riders who owns a trike. My buddy's bike broke hard week prior to the trip, and I let him ride the Trike while I rode my EG Limited. Whole new style of riding for him as he's use to a Road King with air suspension and apes..He suggested getting higher handlebars so you lay back more on the Trike..lol!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png