Searching for info

Feb 25, 2013
casper,wy. usa
I am considering ordering a paughco style trike conversion kit from treasure coast trike in florida.
Does anyone have experience with this company?
Paul

The Paughgo Kit can also be ordered from the VTwin catalog also. It is the DNA style rear end, which some have good things to say about. If I remember right-it is a bare bones kit with optional fenders for a decent price. Treasure Coast used to sell on ebay a lot. I would check out their feedback as well as the BBB report on them. Can't really say-but there were rumblings of discontentment a few years back- might be all good now. Ebay has many other DNA sellers, and you might find a better price.:Shrug::D

I am considering ordering a paughco style trike conversion kit from treasure coast trike in florida.
Does anyone have experience with this company?
Paul

I don't know if you read my reply to your question you placed in another thread, so I'll place it below. Hope it helps.

You might want to read what is found on this link-

Information Needed on Treasure Coast Trikes - Trike Talk Forum

And you might just google treasure coast trikes

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png