Does this Trike make my Butt look small

Oct 18, 2011
salt lake city, ut
OK-gotta wake you guys up here. I have noticed that this style trike has been catching on, over the last year. I personally think they are kinda ugly, and I mean that in the nicest possible way. 15 years ago, I might have considered one of these, just because it would make my ass look smaller. I do think the 300 series tire in front is cool-but I bet it is one BOUNCEY ride!What do you guys think-would you ride one??????????????????:Shrug::D

:xzqxz::xzqxz:What I think:Shrug:When I was young enough to appreciate this look,, I was not wanting a trike:Trike1::Trike1::Trike1:

kinda pointless having 300 wide 2 wheeler tyres cos your only ever going to be wearing out the centres, and those things are not cheap. i dont see the point except maybe to blend with a fat bottom. a hippo might like it

It is an interesting slyle exercise, but I like machines that have a purpose other than to show off. I like to think we have great looking trike, but the mile munching capabilities of the 'Wing are the reason we chose it. I'm not sure if I would have wanted to ride that more than 100 miles a streach 30 years ago, for sure not today.

The first thought I had on that first photo was farm tractor. Would I ride it? I don't think I'd even want to be next to it when it starts up with the lack of any exhaust system. I think it has been built primarily as a show bike but with the motorcycle tires I think it fails at that too. If those were car tires it would be much better looking. Those things are so rounded that it almost looks like it floating. Maybe that's the effect the owner was going for. I'd like to see some shots of it from the front. I do like the color! :cool:

Kinda reminds me of the old Honda Big Red but on steroids!!
I ran 3 Big Reds into the ground years a go ThumbUp
But i don't think, This Trike was made for off road-en. :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png