Voyager wheel bearing

Feb 10, 2013
Middle TN
Routine safety/maintence check today found that my left wheel bearing on the Voyager Kit as a little bit of play in it. Pulled the wheel figuring I'd tightening it up a bit. But, not the traditional wheel bearing setup. Is there a way to adjust that bearing? -Sirkitrider

update ... sorta - spoke with Voyager couple of days ago. The "hub assembly" is non adjustable, just replace-able. About $64 for the complete hub assembley. The guy described it as more of a bushing than a bearing, saying it is a sealed system.<br />
<br />
On a side note - I have some concern about Voyagers "tech support". I've called them 3-4 times just to get info. on the kit which came on the bike when I bought it. Seems like each time the folks I speak with are not really up to speed on the product - example - this call to enquire about the wheel bearing took 3 people to get the "hub assembly" info. AND some dude tried to tell me that the hubs were the one's used for the Citations and that I could prolly get one from a salvage yard. WFTudge???

IIRC, The Chevy Citations were Chevy's answer to the Japanese front wheel drive cars in the early 1980's! I told him that I doubted that there are any of those left in salvage yards. Kinda got a ....duh duh.....<br />
<br />
I do like their product and feel that it is the best of the bolt on trike kits. AND agree with Zook's assessment that their engineering is spot on and the installation instructions should be adhered to ........... YMMV <br />
<br />
- Sirkitrider

Oh they got some honeys working there. One girl kept telling me I had to remove the 1/8 axle nut off first. I said what and she said it again and again.
She also called the front rod ends something I never heard before.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png