This is going to be my trike hauler

Feb 18, 2012
tupelo MS
Build this trailer 25 - 30 years ago. Have been parked for 15 years. New tires and new shocks. Adding new lights, wires.
Subaru rear end suspencion. Independent follows very smouth behind.

Need it the last week in April.

put the trike on the trailer, & mark & place "D" rings where you are going to tie it down. go thru the owners manual & heed their cautions.and you could temp install wheel chock
for the front wheel etc. re-grease the wheel bearings.

Looks like a lot of work my brother..... days of bead blasting, painting, new wheel bearings and/or hubs...but you have the technology. I am sure it will look badass hauling your trike! You are still gunna ride your trike...aren't you? :D

Looks like a lot of work my brother..... days of bead blasting, painting, new wheel bearings and/or hubs...but you have the technology. I am sure it will look badass hauling your trike! You are still gunna ride your trike...aren't you? :D

Did re-grease bearings. Check with my junk yard buddy, mount some u metal profiles on floor for tires to ride in.
Looks, is not that important. Will be a week, 40 miles south of Mobile AL. for a full week. Will ride trike down there.

Looks is only skin deep. It gets a 10 for the way it pulls behind.

( trailer )

Will mount a wind deflector on front of trailer, if raining trike won't get water spray from my truck.

I would definitely put fenders & inner panels on the trailer, while it may look better it will protect your trike from everything your trailer tires will throw in every direction including tire parts from a blown tire, even new tires can & do blow.

I just went thru a blown tire on my 18 ft open deck trailer (tire about 3 months old) a few weeks back. I was on the hi-way when the tire pressure alarm went off, but before I could get to the shoulder the tire exploded into pieces. It was the left rear trailer tire and it had rolled up 3-4 inches of the bottom edge of the fender, beat the heck out of the inner panel & it even got to a clearance light that was more than a foot behind & above the bottom edge of the fender. The only thing left of the light was the round hole, no lens, no bulb & socket, no rubber retaining ring and no wire from harness! I would hate to see what could happen to anything on the trailer without that fender!! :gah:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png