paint my trike

I am looking at painting my trike and looking for advice or suggestions ..

Here is what I am thinking:

I will try to explain from front to back:

rims- I am thinking about red or black color ( the rear has drum so if the rim goes black the drum will go red.)

Anything in green color will be red.( to include rear fenders). The wood I will paint black..

The aluminum on the floor will be painted black ( and the green brake booster black to make it easy)..

Th rear of the bike aluminum will be black and the lights have a plastic green seal they will be painted red.

Now the front fender paint it red

Once the wood is painted I can do some type of red graphics.

Let me know what you think or what u would change

Well I started my project so here is what I have so far:

14b07e08-7bd1-44a7-85d6-f587f0b5c094_zpsfd89e1cc.jpg

3d452571-4b02-4e63-9ac2-36dac87e9399_zps611fd66c.jpg

Thinking about ordering these seat covers in Red:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pair-Bucket-...01eb41&vxp=mtr

VERY NEAT.......got a batmobile look ,,,keep it up

Great Idea... I have a brand new spoiler fin that would fit it...if you pay the shipping, I will send it to you for free. I bought it a few years ago for a project and never used it. It is brand new and primer grey-ready to be painted....it is 48 inches long, the mounting arms are 16 inches apart, and it stands about 6-8 inches above the trunk lid. The pic is very similar to the one I am offering you BigJoey! I think it would look badass...seriously!ThumbUp

Great Idea... I have a brand new spoiler fin that would fit it...if you pay the shipping, I will send it to you for free. I bought it a few years ago for a project and never used it. It is brand new and primer grey-ready to be painted....it is 48 inches long, the mounting arms are 16 inches apart, and it stands about 6-8 inches above the trunk lid. The pic is very similar to the one I am offering you BigJoey! I think it would look badass...seriously!ThumbUp

I will pm you

Joey check out these pinstripe decals....they have other styles, but sumpin along these lines would look nice on your trike and finish it off! They are not a bad price and look pretty good. I have put these on sevral bikes and some people think it is real pinstriping...easy to apply as wellThumbUp

Slickrick- I was not even thinking about the bat mobile until you said something.....

Hum maybe a couple of batman decals ...like these...grandkids would think it be cool

Batman Symbol Vinyl Decal Sticker Original Logo Window Movie Super Hero | eBay

john- wife said I was doing a good job... I think she likes it.....lol....unless she is making me feel better

Just keep in mind that if you run the "Batmobile" logo....you will have to buy a cape and bat ears...there is a lot or responsibility that goes with it!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png