My "Newest Toy".....

Really, Really Great Bike.....the more I ride it, the better I'm liking it. Definetly a Really Great Handling Bike, and It has more take off, and shorter stopping distances than a Stock 'Wing.....ThumbUp

Last weekend there was about a dozen of us standing outside the bar. When one of those parked next to us. Everyone I mean everyone walked over to look at it. It is a BADASS MACHINE ! I think every HD rider had something nice to say about it. Even Me :D

Just came across this thread and had to comment on that fine looking machine you have. That is one good looking Honda, hope you get many safe riding miles on it. ThumbUp ThumbUp

Ronnie

WP_20140613_14_42_25_Pro.jpg
Honda didn't use any clear coat on the water based paint, subsequently the red would appear on wax applicators and polishing cloths. I had mine repainted and a healthy clear coat applied. It's at the installers shop receiving a Lehman's trike kit. I will post a pic when I take delivery. Black is the new chrome. :cool:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png