HD Compass Kit

I don't no if anyone would like one of these but I ended up with 2 of them.
Its an HD compass kit that takes the place of your ait temp Guage in the dash..They are adaptable to trikes with ease, but mainly made for baggers..New In bxo $100.00..I have it listed on ebay right now, but that could be stopped...
Heres my ebay ad,

NOS OEM 1996 and newer Harley-Davidson FLHT, FLHTC, FLTR Roadtech Electronic Compass New
OEM part# 74441-02A

Condition - Brand new in original package.

This part may fit other years and models, please check with your parts expert.

Shipping by Canada Post only

Exact ship cost at auction end..{Approx cost $25-$35 }

Paypal only payment.

Check my feedback.

Thx..Hankb

When did you buy it? I read somewhere that the early ones were not very reliable. Not sure about new ones, I can't one in the P&A catalog. Someone called them obsolete and very hard to find.

Keep it. It might become a valuble collectable. :)

I had one in my ElectraGlide Classic and got some good use out of it. When riding around up in the mountains, I was always curious what direction I was headed (not that it really mattered cause I was going where I was going), and this helped. After I got the Garmin Zumo, it was rendered pretty useless, but I think it would be helpful for some people if they don't have a GPS.

As far as accuracy, you just had to be sure to calibrate it in an open area with no wires overhead because they caused the setup to be wrong. Haven't seen them in a while now though, especially since the GPS units became so popular.

I got 2 of them in a dealer buy out of NON current stuff..
As far as I no, they are obsolete and the part # is -02A, so I presume that 2002 or a few yrs later was last of em....I just obtained a few months ago.
Kinda a different option instead of the Air Temp ...HanKb
$100.00 plus shipping takes it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png