2013 Honda CB1100..."Old School" meets "New Tech"...

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
2013 Honda CB1100..."Old School" meets "New Tech"...

Mitzie and I rode over to the Local Honda Dealer to pick up the Registration and Tag to Her new PCX150 Scooter. As we walked in the door I hear "just the guy we were waiting on"....uh-oh, this usually means (A) They have gotten in something I can't resist (already did that with the F6B), or (B) They want me to take a Test Ride and evaluate a New Model (which still means They have a shot at selling me something) for Them.....Luck was in my favor, it was a Demo Ride....:D...Mitzie hung around and helped my Buddies Jim Posey and Jim Crow sell Her PCX125 Trade-in to my Buddy Otis, and sell two "MSF Newbies" a pair of 750 Aeros, while I rode off for a 1 Hour Demo (Rome wasn't built in a day...;))on the New CB1100.

Here's Mitzie talking to one of the Aero Buyers with my F6B, and Her PCX150 in the foreground.....

CB1100002_zpsa4c16eed.jpg

Here's my "Thumbs-up Approval" of the CB1100 after parking it back in the Shop.....

CB1100001_zpsb25210e4.jpg

This Bike, hands down, has about the quickest, crispest throttle response of any Bike I've ever ridden. Plenty of Horsepower that's delivered instantly, and absolutely neutral handling. Just point and shoot. It lays over on it's side in corners effortlessly with no wiggle or any of the dreaded "fall off center" feel. Wherever You're looking, that's where it's taking You...ThumbUp

The Bike also feels really light and nimble when moving. Having owned and ridden this Bike's "Early Relatives", the New Alloy Wheels, Stickier Tires, Better Brakes, and most of all, Fuel Injection, have brought this Classic into modern times. Honda did a Great Job of retaining the Original's Classic Look, right down to the Round Instrumentation...Would I like to own one, You Bet...!!!!!...so if You're in the market for a Classic Looking Ride, with Modern High Tech Performance, the New CB1100 just might be Your Ticket.....ThumbUp :10:

Re: 2013 Honda CB1100..."Old School" meets "New Tech"...

Let's see, all that bike is lacking is a Windjammer and a set of Bates bags. Oh and don't forget a Cyclesound for some tunes. :cool:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png