Introduction

Jul 13, 2009
Kamloops BC
Hello All from Bob and Lynda, We just took delivery of a blue '94 1500 Goldwing MotorTrike.:D Our first trike. Looking forward to riding it, just have to wait for my broken arm to mend! Probably another month.:( I've been looking around the site and have found lots of good stuff all ready!
Nice to meet you folks:yes:

B&L

Bob & Lynda, we're glad you found us! Welcome aboard. Anything we can help you with, just let us know :).

Welcome to the board and the Three World! :wave4: We have a '95 GL1500SE Motor Trike, like it lots! :yes:

As far as that arm....

I say put that broken arm against the monitor, and I call upon the power to make that arm whole, I say heal! Say it with me heal!

So. Any better?;)

Welcome Bob & Lynda;
Will you both be piloting the trike? Careful Bob, if Lynda starts to drive you will find yourself like me, sitting on the throne like a king having her wheel you around.:yes:

Startin to feel like a Southeren boy ( not to be confused with a RED NECK ) with all thes people a joinin usins from north of the border. Welcome and you know the best way to learn to ride a trike is with one hand. They taught me with one hand in my pocket. As long as it is your left that is out of commission. Here Hold my beer this is gona be good <LOL>

As long as it is your left that is out of commission. Here Hold my beer this is gona be good

I would go and bust my right wrist! Why didn't you tell me that earlier? Man, I'm having a hard time getting this thing set right and on the mend. Went in to have it rebroken and three screws are backing out. There is a slight sign of infection so they hooked me up to IV anti-biotics for two days, didn't clear up completely so sent me home with more anti-biotics till next week. Hopefully they'll operate then I can get to some serious healing. The accident was May 28! I'm getting a little tired of this!:mad:

Will you both be piloting the trike? Careful Bob, if Lynda starts to drive you will find yourself like me, sitting on the throne like a king having her wheel you around.

Well Randy it just might have to come to that if we're gonna get any miles on that machine this season. It doesn't sound all that bad...:D

Bob

Hi Bob;
It's not bad at all, I take a lot of pics in the Black Hills from the back seat. It's amazing what you can miss when you are driving the bike, trying to stay on the road and such. Imagine seeing the Spearfish Canyon area without having to look for curves, traffic, and Game. It's eye opening!!:yes: So teach Lynda how to drive and PUT SOME MILES ON THAT TRIKE!!!!!! Also after a while she will like driving so much, she may do what my wife Cindy does, Buy me beer so she "has" to drive home. What's a man to do???

Last edited:
Welcome new Triker! What area are you in?<br />
<br />
I am in Nc and I am looking for trikes to ride with! I ride a 2003 GW Illusion Blue sand I pull a 1940 Classic replica car trailer SEE ATTACHMENT BELOW!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png