A short get-together.....

Apr 12, 2012
nowhere, usa
When I left this morning to head to western Virginia for a job I stopped off in Charlottesville and had breakfast with RMRC51. Had a GREAT time talking but it was all too short. I am sure we will cross paths again soon!!!!!

DSC_0059_zps0c3aab45.jpg

DSC_0058_zpsf226aed5.jpg

Isn't it fun to meet up with members you've only talked with on the forum? You guys and your trikes look great!

THANKS!!!!! Rich is a GREAT guy. I am hoping that we can hook up when the weather is a LITTLE nicer and take a ride someplace. It was just a wee bit cold today.

Isn't it fun to meet up with members you've only talked with on the forum? You guys and your trikes look great!

Hiya Harry,

I really enjoyed the get-together yesterday morning! :10:

I called the event, "HogEater meets Runaround Sue" lol :laugh:ThumbUp

Definitely looking forward to more similar occasions. :)

And thanks for the compliment, Nana. Harry is one heck of a nice guy as well. ThumbUp

IMG_0771_zps35ac4313.jpg

Last edited:
Headed over to Jonesville, Virginia to do my job for the day. Took these photos at an overlook on the way on Route 58, also known as the Daniel Boone Trail. Glad I got the morning photo as it was raining cats and dogs for the trip back.....

06_StateFarm-WesternVirginia_Route58_DanielBooneTrail_zps536a398d.jpg

08_StateFarm-WesternVirginia_Route58_DanielBooneTrail_zps8d88a734.jpg

07_StateFarm-WesternVirginia_07_Route58_DanielBooneTrail_zpsd6c49272.jpg

So, this was what I got to ride in back to the motel on my first day on the job. A VERY cold rain.....too me 45 minutes to get to the job and 2 hours to get back......

DSC_0064_zps1b741acc.jpg

The next day I decided that, since I had the time, I would roll over in the morning to the Kentucky line to get a photo. THIS is what I rany right into on Friday morning.........the first photo is a little longer exposure to see the sign clear. The second photo actually shows what I saw while driving......

KENTUCKY_0001_zps4b094395.jpg

KENTUCKY_0002_zpsb35e1ae9.jpg

LMAO!!! Mark,, you're a riot!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually, I do have a lot of lights on the back. Here's is a shot of what it looked like a little over a month ago. And I have added a couple since then......

I just had the ignition off when I took those shots to get a better photo.....only the flashers were operating.

DSC_0019.jpg

Man, you REALLY got to get more lights on the back of that beast! Safety first, second, and third!

Harry,

That ride was really one for the books. Getting caught in that fog and rain must have been humbling at best. :cxtv:

Hope you're back home by this time.

Did you ever get a chance to stop by Fox Creek Leathers?

didn't get a chance to go by there. I headed on back to Virginia Beach after I was done with the Pound job. Since the weather was a LOT nicer it took me less time to get back since I didn't have to stop as often on the return trip.

Harry,

That ride was really one for the books. Getting caught in that fog and rain must have been humbling at best. :cxtv:

Hope you're back home by this time.

Did you ever get a chance to stop by Fox Creek Leathers?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png