Kliktronic shifter

Has anyone installed a Kliktronic electric shifter on their VTX. I have an 07 1300R(MotorTrike) that I could use some advice on installing the shifter. Pingle offers a mount kit for the VTX whereas Kliktronic does not. Kliktronic only offers a mount for H.D. I can probably figure something out, but if some one has already done this, their know-how would sure help. I have already installed the K-Lever2 and this shifter will put me on the road safely. I also have a wheelchair carrier that I have been using but it is a pain to load and unload my chair(folding). Suggestions on that would also be greatly appreciated.<br /><br /><br />
Thanks<br /><br /><br />
David H.

Hey David

You may have already done this, but what the heck. Have you called Gail in Florida from Klictronic? Here is a link to her info.

links

She might have some ideas. Also, as you can see, I have my chair mounted on the fender of my Motor Trike Spider. I have a contact that made some similar mounts here in Baltimore and if you would like the info, please feel free to drop me an email. jkleath@comcast.net

Ride safe and hope that our paths cross sometime.

That's a really nice looking wheelchair rack Wheels.

Thank you Sir. Have had the pleasure of being in your country several times and really enjoyed it. Ever hear of the Stoke Manville (sp?) games?

All the best to ya, and ride safe while riding on the wrong side of the road over there. ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png