Used trike reference pricee

Feb 8, 2008
Central Texas
Do you know of a company other than KBB that collects pricing data on used trikes? I'm kinda sorta interested in a Stallion but unable to find much in the way of resale benchmarks. I realize that there haven't been that many new or used sales.

Thanks.

Do you know of a company other than KBB that collects pricing data on used trikes? I'm kinda sorta interested in a Stallion but unable to find much in the way of resale benchmarks. I realize that there haven't been that many new or used sales.

Thanks.

This is a common dilemma when buying 3 wheels-doesn't seem to be a set "blue book" type value. Typically sellers try to get as high of a price as a buyer will go.

I encountered this on my 2007 Victory Pitboss trike.....absolutely not value references other than the showroom sales price. There seems to be no guidelines in this area.

The best is to just look around and see what they are selling for. Then decide what you want and are willing to pay for it and see if you can find a match. I see older trikes priced as much as newer ones. Doesn't mean they are selling. If you find the bike you want then make an offer, you never know.

As with all things, value is defined as the common point between a seller and a buyer.

KBB will give a pretty good start point for the donor bike. I think that purpose built machines (Stallion, etc.) are a such a small part of the market that KBB probably won't know much about them. You might try Hemmings.

Jon

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png