Greetings From Oklahoma!

Hello, New to this Forum but not new to Triking. My wife and I are currently riding a 2008 GL1800 with Nav. and Comfort Package that we bought new from Shawnee Honda with a 2009 CSC Cobra Trike kit.

We really enjoy getting out for a ride any chance we get. We are Charter members of Muskogee, OK's GWRRA Chapter "M" and are Past Chapter Directors's of the same.

I am also active as a Mason and I am Past Master of my Lodge where I have also served as the Lodge Secretary. My wif and I are also involved with Bedouin Shrine Temple of Muskogee.

I spent 26 years working as a Paramedic for Muskogee County EMS before retiring. I currently work for the Muskogee City / County 911 Center as a Fire Dispatcher.

Looking forward to another great riding season and hope to see many of you out and about on the road!

Hello mrfixit74403, welcome to the forum. We share similar tikes. I have an '08 GW with a different kit so I/we can appreciate your enjoyment from riding the trike. The forum is full of friendly and knowledgeable people who are always willing to help and occasionally need your help when you have the right kind of knowledge or solution for their needs. You should look into joining TOI (Trike Owners International) it's free and a good place to focus your interest. We have a thread contained in the forum that will explain it and give you directions on how to join. Again, welcome and enjoy the forum!

Welcome, Mr.Fixit, from the U. P of Michigan. I spent 14 years as a volley EMT and 24 as volley firefighter. But with all you are involved with how do you have time to sleep? Hopefully not on the road! You certainly have a beautiful trike for your travels, if you can. Ride safe.

Welcome, Mr.Fixit, from the U. P of Michigan. I spent 14 years as a volley EMT and 24 as volley firefighter. But with all you are involved with how do you have time to sleep? Hopefully not on the road! You certainly have a beautiful trike for your travels, if you can. Ride safe.

Hello Busted, Sleep is highly over rated! Actually I do find time for an occassional nap.
Luckily many of our activities with the Shrine, Masons, and GWRRA all offer plenty of opportunities to get out for nice rides with friends. We also have been known to sieze any chance we get just to get out and go for a ride. However the weather here has certainly not been very inviting as of yet. Warm and sunny one day then raining or snowing the next. As a matter of fact we broke a years old record for the latest snow this past week!
Wishing you lots of good safe riding!

Hello mrfixit74403, welcome to the forum. We share similar tikes. I have an '08 GW with a different kit so I/we can appreciate your enjoyment from riding the trike. The forum is full of friendly and knowledgeable people who are always willing to help and occasionally need your help when you have the right kind of knowledge or solution for their needs. You should look into joining TOI (Trike Owners International) it's free and a good place to focus your interest. We have a thread contained in the forum that will explain it and give you directions on how to join. Again, welcome and enjoy the forum!

Thanks for the info. I will check into it! Have a great week!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png