2010 HD info

Here is a copy paste job ....

•Powertrain:Twin Cam 103™Engine (1690cc); unique reinforced trans case, Trike specific Engine Mounts, unique snubber nuts, and pivot shaft torque
•Driveline:70T sprocket, 1 1/8”belt, rear axle/diff assembly, rear drive compensation, reverse
•Suspension:Tuned rear shocks, Extended front forks –Unique sliders, Fork Tubes, Springs
•Exhaust:Header pipes –modified 2010 Touring
•Wheels:Matching front and rear cast alum wheels. Center rear hub cap.
•Triple clamp:Unique triple clamp with reduced trail for optimized steer effort, reduced steer angle
•Steer Damper: Ohlins®damper
•Tires:Automotive type Dunlop®Rears 205/65R15, front tire is a 16”43022-91A
•Brakes:Brembo®dual front, Hayes®Rear disc brakes, Parking brake•Speedo:Unique Calibration
•Front fender:Bumper removed FLHTCUTG and FLHX front fender on FLHXXX2010
•New Main Wiring Harnesses (reverse integrated rather than overlay)
•New Interconnect Harness (includes heated grip connectors)
•New Tail Light Harness
•Common Lower Fairing Caps with Touring models
•Improved Trunk Door Seal –Will retro-fit
•Updated Reverse Switch Housing with Revised Switch Graphics –Will retro-fit
•Relocated Reverse Circuit Breaker and Solenoid
•Reduced Rear Brake Effort (New Master Cylinder and Calipers –will retro-fit)
•Steer Damper (improved temperature range-will retro-fit)
•Heated O2 Sensors
•Exhaust Catalyst / New right side exhaust for North America
•Helical 5thGear
•Passenger Floorboard Support

Patty and I are traveling in central SC. It was HOT, but we stopped at Thunder Tower HD in Columbia today and they just recieved their first 2010 Tri Glide and it's the new Blue/Silver two tone.

Very sharp trike! I think the two tone really adds a lot to the already solid look.

The salesman said it's for display only and not for sale (yeah...right!). Call me a skeptic, but I figure they will lie about other things too.

Good riding here, but it is HOT ! The TV weather at 7:30 7am reported temp at 73, dew point 72 and 99.8% humididy. By noon it was 99 and with with the humidity we just wanted to keep constantly in the wind.

By the way, did I mention it was HOT ? I called back home and it was a cool 83 in PA today.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png