Protect your fenders.

i FINALLY GOT AHOLD OF A LIVE BODY AT THE DIRECT PH. #651-737-6501.
THEY TOLD ME THAT THE APPLICATOR NOZZLES ARE CAUSING THE PROBLEM AND THEY ARE SENDING ME AN UPDATED APPLICATION KIT THAT IS SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM.

I AM A LITTLE HESITANT TO TRY THIS NONSENSE AGAIN. I WOULD HAVE PREFERED A REFUND!

i DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO NOZZLES, BUT BE CAREFUL YOU ONLY BUY A RECENT ISSUE OF THE PRODUCT.
IN THE MEANTIME I GUESS I WILL GO OUT AND MAKE LIKE AN ONION PEELER! then YOU HAVE TO CLEAN OFF ANY RESIDUE WITH AN AMONIA BASED WINDOW CLEANER.
I have a new posting under general disscusion about paint defender nozzles

Don't you use it on your bike or bikes? Did you use pre-cut film on your SS or did you or an installer do a custom job from a roll of film. I want to use it on my TG, but I want different coverage than the pre-cut and I'm not sure the film will make some of the tight curves. I may have to try this spray stuff after they sort out the nozzles.

I had an installer install mine and I am very pleased with it. You are correct about the coverage between a kit and what an installer will cover. The installer can cover most curves and bends.

PBS's Motorweek gave the 3M spray a good recommendation.

Also in Chicago's sunday paper's auto column gave a big thumbs down on bras for cars.....and I would assume for bikes also.

I feel why pay $23K to $32K for a bike and then hide it under black naugahyde. I use the 3M film, but will definately try this spray. ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png