What you riding to TT NE rally

Is there anyone coming that has a video camera that's easy to use that you would trust to me , since I won't be able to ride I could drive with the wife to various spots along the rides and film everyone riding by. Anyone know how big a memory card is needed for a video. how long would a video be on say a 4 gb card.

All my video was shot from camera hanging around my neck. I usually lower quality of video so more can go on flash. Its not like I will be submitting it to Cannes....though you never know.

I have a standard def. JVC that I mount on the floorboard which is about 12" off the deck. Pointing ahead it captures the front tire in the right side of the frame and some good footage forward. Haven't tried it looking rearward, probably not as good due to width of Hannigan ass-end. Used it on my recent trip to Rocky Mountain National Park and it looks good. It has a Ram mount so it can be removed quickly. 2 batteries but they only last a little over an hour each. 32 Gb SD card installed is good for over 7 hours on super fine.......I'll bring it along...................

Ebiss9, that would be great, 2 hrs. power would be fine, and we don't plan on 7 hrs. film we just want to give a different view of our rally rides. charging batteries at night would work good.

Looks like almost 60 people and as many as 35 trikes/ bikes . I have a few local boys coming not registered.
We may have lost 4 trikes due to illness and Family business matters. But I gained 3 yesterday.

Last edited:
There all riding home. Send off breakfast, Sunday morning:wave4::Coffee:
Or the last few standing !!!!

I saw Bozo and Diane just before hitting 84, she was ok! No big deal at the hospital, it was all goodThumbUp

Since the topic of this post was what are you riding to the rally, I guess I should change my post from a 1800 VTX with a champion kit to a Toyota Highlander.
As I said in another post thank all of you for your kind words and thoughts. We will keep you posted about my condition after Friday. Thank all of you, Tom and Pam

I saw Bozo and Diane just before hitting 84, she was ok! No big deal at the hospital, it was all goodThumbUp

Thanks for the update Fred!! And I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you - didn't realize you were leaving from the restaurant! Ride safe, and talk to you soon. :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro5150

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro5150
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png