dang what a summer

Well Ill start at the beginning on may 12 the shop I worked for burnt down about 1.30am. I was on my way to Atlanta with my daughter for her eye surgury (which went great). I found out about the shop on our way back from ATL. It was a total loss 100x150ft building total loss. The mustrike was in the back of the building in its own little corner. It got some damage but is mostly saveable. But I had no wear to put it. So I put it outside on the hill like trash. Chevy 350 and all under a tarp. the rest of the month was spent trying to do inventory on a burnt up equipment. June was spent traveling. Spent a week out in lake charles la area working. Came back spent a few days in florida, week or so later went back to lake charles for another week came home on the 4th of july. I was able to get some money together from a friend so I started my own shop at beginning of July we got the trike moved. Borrowed some more money got some tools and welders. Borrowed some more and started my own motorcyle shop (southern comfort customs) cars motorycles what ever you need designed or built. I currently have 4 old hondas in the shop and the trike. As soon as I can find more money Ill finish rebuilding and painting and changing 2 of these and sell them on ebay or something. oh I forgot had a falling out with my boss so I left The Ice bucket.com Ill let them see if they can build the Ice machines without me. Ive had my hands full but Ill get some pics loaded up of the fire and my new shop. yall have a good one. Oh IF ANY ONE NEEDS ANY CUSTOMIZING DONE TO ANYTHING GIVE ME A CALL 229-294-9600. ILL MAKE A RECLINER TALK TO YOU AND GIVE YOU A BEER FROM A BUILT IN REFRIGERATOR IF YOU WILLING TO PAY. LATER

Oh my goodness! You have been through the mill!!!!!
You are a hard worker and a very creative guy, and I have no doubt you will do just fine. However, you are definitely in a tough spot right now! Stay in touch and keep us updated. We'll watch for those pictures. Hang in there cra-ze-trikeman.

Hang in there ---- sounds like you are getting things back under control! Remember American ends in I CAN and it sounds like YOU can for sure.

Trike On

PS I like that beer dispensing recliner idea:) Can it be motorised?

Grab a pickup truck and drive up to Douglsville. I've got an older KM 1600 remote that I pulled out working. Come get it and put a old bin under it for ice down there in your shop.

reksul are you serious about the ice maker. u live n douglasville on the east side of atlanta

I have a take out Hoshi KM 1600 R22 Remote.. 208 single phase if memory serves. It doesn't have a bin. I'm thinking it is a 36 across x 34 deep x 48 tall head. The remote is in great shape with working cond motors. The line set connections were soldered shut after we recovered the refrig so there are no contaminants to worry about.

I do a ton of work for Chick-fil-a (being their oldest vendor) and this unit was taken out and replaced with a KM 2400. It was working when we removed it and CFA gave it to us thinking we may use it in my shop which is just outside of Douglasville (Hiram)

We were given a KM 550 with a bin (120v air cooled) so we are going to use that.

This 1600 has been sitting in our shop for a few years so the water pump seals may be dry as well as the inlet solenoid. It was washed out before storing. You already know that Hoshi's can last forever if taken care of.

It would make a great shop IM. If you want it... come get it but it must be on a weekday so someone will be there to fork it down. I just want it out of my shop. I've already called the shop and told them to expect you. (I know the owner) <snicker>

Thought it would turn your luck around. :D:D

Well workin on cars trucks and motorcycles you know he made a fortune pretty damn quick.:) People with that kind of money ain't gonna hang with old bikers. Probably livin in the Bahamas lightin cigars with 100 dollar bills. :clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png