2008 Stallion for sale

Nov 7, 2012
Clinton Mo. USA
Due to an illness we are selling our 2008 Stallion. It is white with blue and charcoal flames painted by a local Harley shop. It has Bazooka's duals , head rest, Amadyne wind deflectors, carpet ,12 volt port to charge phones etc.,Also external battery terminls in trunk. We were going from two wheels to three but looks like we are going to no wheels. <br />
It has 4370 miles , no scratches or damage. we bought it last October from an individual dealer, which makes us the first titled owners. I don't know how to put pics on the forum but can e-mail them.<br />
It's a beautiful trike .<br />
Price $28000.00<br />
ph# 816-752-1444<br />
located in Clinton Mo.<br />
thanks, Minterdad

Sorry to hear you are selling your Stallion. Hope everything works out for you and maybe some day you will be able to ride. You have a beautiful Stallion and with that mileage you shouldn't have any problems selling it. Best of luck with your health and hope to see you out on the road some day.

It's a shame that I am not ready to buy yet...I was eventually hoping to shoot for a new one but I still have a 2012 Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra to unload yet. Depending on my money situation at that time I may have to go for an older model but I have a feeling yours will probably be sold by then....good luck on the sale.<br />
<br />
Dennis

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png