Storage problem...a trike is big!

Aug 1, 2009
canada
Help me with this one...a trike takes up a lot more room...

Where the heck am I gonna put it?

Does anyone use an enclosed trailer? Thinking it would be easy with the reverse!

See...I have a problem...LOL

Where's the problem? Get that junk out of the garage and your trike in. Really I have stored the trike in the trailer on occassion. I think it's a great idea. I times when it's been in the trailer have not been a problem. I think about a month is the longest it's been in there. Ted

You do have a problem.....but a good one :D.
What I want to know is how many of those are yours? You said you have your "little" bike which you will never sell (I'm guessing that's the third one in or maybe the far left). Whose are the others?

Our garage is full of stuff since when we got married we had to combine two households. I could fit my trike and his bike, but we also have "garage" kitties. Hubby tried with his other bike and always paw prints. We have our plane at the airport 1/2 mile from the house. So our bikes reside in a hanger. Actually, hubby's 66 HD FLX police bike and his 54 HD Police bike are in with our plane and the trike and his 06 Ultra are in another hanger that is climate controlled. A friend of ours that owns it was kind enough to let us put them there. I also have my Ridley and Legacy 250 in there. We are lucky to have such a great friend.

Our garage is full of stuff since when we got married we had to combine two households. I could fit my trike and his bike, but we also have "garage" kitties. Hubby tried with his other bike and always paw prints. We have our plane at the airport 1/2 mile from the house. So our bikes reside in a hanger. Actually, hubby's 66 HD FLX police bike and his 54 HD Police bike are in with our plane and the trike and his 06 Ultra are in another hanger that is climate controlled. A friend of ours that owns it was kind enough to let us put them there. I also have my Ridley and Legacy 250 in there. We are lucky to have such a great friend.

IHP, it's just a shame the way some people have to live. ;):D :D What a line-up of toys--good for you! Do you fly your own plane, too? That's pretty exciting.

Ooops, back to the topic. We actually had to build a new storage space for my trike. Fortunately our house is on pilings, so it only meant enclosing some of the unenclosed space under the house, since our enclosed garage area already houses the workshop, the Chief's Road King and Honda Shadow, three bicycles, auxiliary fridge, and assorted lawn maintenance stuff. What was I saying about a lot of toys? :D

LOL ...
We will have the same problem once Lynn has her 2010 TG later this month.
The 4 bikes use to fit in the garage but now there is no way they will.
I told her that her Dyna will end up in the shed because once she has
the TG she will not be riding the Dyna much .... LOL ....
Rob .....

Pull out the other bikes... grab a broom and sweep it up nicely. Put down a 10 X 10 piece of carpet in the middle of the garage. Ride the trike and center it on this carpet. Put everything else in the trailer, stacking options are available if needed.

See... Reksul <-- Great problem solver.

Pull out the other bikes... grab a broom and sweep it up nicely. Put down a 10 X 10 piece of carpet in the middle of the garage. Ride the trike and center it on this carpet. Put everything else in the trailer, stacking options are available if needed.

See... Reksul <-- Great problem solver.

Now THAT's what I call wise advice! :wtg:

ok, anything to help out here... I have a heated and air conditioned place I keep our trike... If U would like just bring those bikes U R having a problem with and I will keep them there for U :D.. Now U see how easy that was... Oh and I will ride them every now and then just to keep them up for u..:p

:laugh: LMAO!!! Seems a lot of you have lots of toys!

The 2 on the left are my husbands and the 2 on the right are mine!

Guess it won't be a big problem this winter and probably most winters, cause the new trike should be spending the winter in Florida! :D Yeah...almost as soon as I get it, jumping on and going on tour! :eek:

I'm gonna have to get used to it fast! So I was reading all the riding tips!

Now...plane storage...that could be a problem! :eek:

Plane storage, NO problem---2 of mine in a shed (shop) with tooling, lawn equipment etc and the other one beside the shop. 2cd shed full of plane bits as well!! 3rd shed STUFF......Building carport/garage for Trike, Wrangler and Ram. Tractor and 4-wheelers (Honda Rancher and Kawasaki Mule) at my place in Fla Panhandle.....When sheds and garages full-----just build another one!!!!

And yes, I do have trailers to move things around on/in.

Trike On

:laugh: LMAO!!! Seems a lot of you have lots of toys!

The 2 on the left are my husbands and the 2 on the right are mine!

Guess it won't be a big problem this winter and probably most winters, cause the new trike should be spending the winter in Florida! :D Yeah...almost as soon as I get it, jumping on and going on tour! :eek:

I'm gonna have to get used to it fast! So I was reading all the riding tips!

Now...plane storage...that could be a problem! :eek:

So where are you going???? I just want to tour all the time, but alas, 2 dogs, 4 cats and 6 horses make it hard....I sound like Rob, only I do have a trustworthy pet/horse sitter.

So where are you going???? I just want to tour all the time, but alas, 2 dogs, 4 cats and 6 horses make it hard....I sound like Rob, only I do have a trustworthy pet/horse sitter.

Florida! Then next spring to CA...then the rockies...and back across Canada...sort of a North American tour :D

I have 2 dogs also, see paws section LOL...I hate leaving them, but they do good at the spa!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png