A pleasent surprise this morning

May 11, 2013
SUN CITY WEST. ARIZONA
I GOT UP IN A GREAT MOOD THIS MORNING. 1ST OF ALL MY DAUGHTER BROUGHT OVER SOME DONUTS AND COFFEE TO HAVE WITH ME. ( OOPS CAP LOCKS) tHEN i HAD ABOUT A DOZ TEXT WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALSO. So its off to a great start so far. Now I have to go get my license renewed and tags for my Monte Carlo also. Then on the way back its an oil change for the Monte. Then if the SUN ever comes out. She's going up for $ale some place where everyone can see her! Gotta get that TRIKEThumbUp ok Dudes & Dudette;s i'm out of here for a while. Rick

:Congrats::party:....HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK,,,, waking up to a dozen doughnuts should make a man happy :wave4:,,happy :wave4:,,happy ....wish you many more .

Thanks Dudes & Dudette's. It's been a very nice day! Wish the weather up here would start to warm up. Other that the day turned out great. Wife took me out to dinner my daughter's stopped by and had coffee with me and brought goodie's ThumbUpNow its time to kick back & watch some TV.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron Hunter

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron Hunter
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png