3 Honda Trike Problems in same week

May 9, 2011
bridgton me
I have a 2008 Honda Trike (CSC). 15K miles. This past week I developed three problems while on the road far from home base dealer.

1. Propeller shaft became stripped and would not turn the rear end. Have any readers experienced this problem and has Honda or CSC stepped up to the plate to correct situation?

2. GPS will not function. Does seem to be able to connect to satellites. Any similar problems or solutions?

3. Turn signals work when required but will not release automatically. Need to manually shut them off. Any similar problems or solutions?

Comments ,ideas or solutions will be appreciated. Thank you.

I had a problem with turn signals not self canceling. Found that the flasher button was not completely released (it was pushed in just a slight bit). Took my knife and pulled it out and turn signals worked like they should. Eventually replaced the switch. No more turn signal problems since.

Get a hold of Nancy and Stan At Mtn. Trikes in Waynesville North Carolina
(828)456-6427 They have the fix for your driveline and I'm sure they can help you with the other problems. Great people and good prices. \Best of luck. Alan

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png