R a n t :(

May 11, 2013
SUN CITY WEST. ARIZONA
i'VE GOT TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST. 1st of all like a lot of my friends. We spend the winter's in Surprise , Arizona. From late DEC till the 1st week in May. Then we head back home to Minnesota. Well after spending 4 FANTASTIC month with Sunshine everyday. We come home to this crappy weather. I swear it's been raining every other day here since we got back. I think I can count on one hand how many Sunny days we've had!! And its back again today. Thunderstorms and heavy rain.

The temp is 58 right now here. One thing for sure everything is green out there & the tree's are really growing big leaves. OK thanks for letting me rant :Shrug:

Here in Florida we call you "snow birds". Living all winter here then back up north for the summer, only sometimes the summer isn't quite there yet.

Ya know Less. I don't mind the term Snowbirds. When the temps here go to -22 actual temps for a couple of weeks. I DO head south to AZ. Then when the temps in AZ start to hit around 100. I head back North. Thats one of the good things about being Retired ThumbUp. Its suppose to get warmer next week :gah:

Ya know Less. I don't mind the term Snowbirds. When the temps here go to -22 actual temps for a couple of weeks. I DO head south to AZ. Then when the temps in AZ start to hit around 100. I head back North. Thats one of the good things about being Retired ThumbUp. Its suppose to get warmer next week :gah:

Thunder, Snowbirds isn't meant to offend anyone and in fact would love to spend the summers up there in Minn. where you and my son lives. I'm also retired but can't afford 2 homes so I'm what we call a "Frog" here. We're here till we croak.

Thunder, Snowbirds isn't meant to offend anyone and in fact would love to spend the summers up there in Minn. where you and my son lives. I'm also retired but can't afford 2 homes so I'm what we call a "Frog" here. We're here till we croak.

Come on Shimpy,, you live in the Villages what more could a retired gentleman ask for ,, such agony !!...:Coffee:

Come on Shimpy,, you live in the Villages what more could a retired gentleman ask for ,, such agony !!...:Coffee:

Rick, seems like you've heard of The Villages, and I'm not complaining. How could I living in an adult Disney World. I would though like to spend my summers in cooler climate like Thunder does though. I'd really like to have a place in the mountains out west.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png