Still have snow in mid June!

olympuspics025.jpg

I took this today along the Rocky Mountain front between Drummond and Helmville, MT. Zigzagged though several Mountain passes for a spectacular 385 mile ride!

Wish I lived up your way in northern Montana or Idaho. Summer hasn't even gotten underway here and already I'm complaining about the heat. I was meant for the colder climates,,,.

And yes, that is beautiful scenery. Nothing beats the Northwest for climate and scenery, at least in my opinion. ;)

Wish I lived up your way in northern Montana or Idaho. Summer hasn't even gotten underway here and already I'm complaining about the heat. I was meant for the colder climates,,,.

And yes, that is beautiful scenery. Nothing beats the Northwest for climate and scenery, at least in my opinion. ;)

Hey, the Northeast hold it's own. We have all that also, plus the ocean to go with it. And yes, we still have snow in the mountains.

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

Hey, the Northeast hold it's own. We have all that also, plus the ocean to go with it. And yes, we still have snow in the mountains.

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

I'd take Northern New Hampshire or Northern Maine in a second! ThumbUp

As much as I do enjoy Virginia, (beautiful state with very friendly folks) I just can't get use to the warmer seasons here. It seems that the older I get my tolerance for the heat becomes less and less. I thought it would've been the other way around, but evidently that's not in the cards for me. :Shrug:

Well, I have been fighting the snow for over 50 years, and I would love to go South for the winter and back here in the spring, may do that in the future. I believe that's the best of both worlds. South in the summer is living in air all the time, but my wife and I love the heat, so summer would be no problem, but I would miss NH.

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Regards,

Rosy & Janice

From NH

Yes the Northeast is nice as well. I was stationed in Plattsburgh, NY for 3 1/2 years. Rode around northern NY, Vermont and New Hampshire, but I'll bet I saw less cars, city limits and people all day yesterday than you'll see in an hour back east with the possible exception for northern Maine. I haven't been there so I really can't comment on Maine. The one thing I do miss about back east is the fall colors from all the hardwood and nut trees. Out here unless you're in town it's going to be Aspen, Poplar, or Pine. We are headed back through Ohio and Pennsylvania this fall to refresh our memory of what fall should be like.:)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png